Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bojangles is doing a camping thing with her friends this weekend. I hope it doesn't hose enough for her to comeback early and ruin my weekend of drinking, footy and xbox.

You should be right, only possible showers forecast which usually means there will be bugger all rain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my times and travels I have lived in many a suburbs.. None more thrilling than the times and trials in Yokine. I was there for the two worst tragedies in Yokine history

1. The Blockbuster burning down at the Rayner's supermarket retail spot. I still suspect this was an inside job to cash in on insurance. I think the owner suspected the downfall of videostores, and cashed out while he could. It later turned into a Curves, which is a women's gym.
2. The Blythe Avenue Fish 'n' Chips and next door Deli (Run by the same asian family) being demolished and turned into a 21st century futuristic apartment complex. They weren't flashy, but the fish and chips were world class. The deli was overpriced however, but offered a substantial variety of different sweets.

Anybody going to the WAFL grandy? Wonder if it's worth a look

We've decided that we may go (looking at you rain) - couldn't care less who wins but may lean towards Peel seeing as the other half is from the south west and their cupboard is bare

Anybody going to the WAFL grandy? Wonder if it's worth a look

Fremantle lite vs the team that's won a lot of flags recently.

It's the giant douche vs turd sandwich debate from South Park all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back