Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds a little low.

The Wiki climate data has it as 653 from a total of 730. The Water Corp site has it as 759 from a total of 840.

The figures I quoted were from the Bureau of Meteorology website. All up Perth's annual mean is 728.1 mm.

HaHa.That was the nickname around the WACA comp when he was coach of Willeton CC back in the day. That takes me back:thumbsu:
You played cricket with him as well ?

Guy's a douche.

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
So i think i can do probably one more week of this insanely s**t cold weather before i lose my s**t entirely.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I have several... every freckle represents a soul that I stole

latest

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Exact same people.

"People"

I didn't live in a house with air-con until I was 24 (2009). Sucked on the 40 degree days but most of summer isn't that bad. People who reach for the climate control remote when it hits 28 s**t me.

Winter on the other hand can eat a dick. Perth winter is mild as mild compared to most and can be overcome by simply buying winter clothes from somewhere else, but it's discrete. June July August. That's winter. This needing to put on a coat to go for a walk at lunchtime in mid September thing can * off.

"People"

I didn't live in a house with air-con until I was 24 (2009). Sucked on the 40 degree days but most of summer isn't that bad. People who reach for the climate control remote when it hits 28 s**t me.

Winter on the other hand can eat a dick. Perth winter is mild as mild compared to most and can be overcome by simply buying winter clothes from somewhere else, but it's discrete. June July August. That's winter. This needing to put on a coat to go for a walk at lunchtime in mid September thing can **** off.
Didn't have aircon either until a couple of years back

Solar panels. :thumbsu:

please refer at the largest environmental damage in the history of man being the rare earth mining in China making solar panels and the magnets for wind turbines.

Further, when would this water be used? between 10am and 4pm? I would suggest not, thus solar isn't relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back