Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my local waafl footy club played in a gf on Saturday (they won..nice)..and now it's the sad sad realisation that footy is really over for another year.
Apart from the AFL gf coming and its 3 hours of power, it's all over.

Now it's 6 months of remembering how boring Perth is and wishing footy season would start do I can forget how boring Perth is.

:(

Maybe if you had some mates?

EDIT-Oh you're in Warnbro. You poor bastard.

Playing down at the Swannies ground for Masters this Sunday. Last game of the season. At least The Last Drop is around the corner. A decent pub by rockingham standards.

Haha one last piss up for the year. After Saturday's effort I'm not drinking until afl gf day..I'm still recovering.

The last drop just finished a big refurbishing. Good pub but no Melbourne bitter so I rarely go there.

Who's winning the 'biggest shopping centre in Perth' comp at the moment anyway? Still Joondalup? Garden City has plans to more than double in size but that's not even under way yet.

Lakeside Joondalup is the biggest, followed by Westfield Carousel and then Westfield Whitford City.

Im happy enough with Gallers as it is. And traffic around there is already busy . With the expansion it will be horrendous. Like it is at Carousel.

Did you seriously call it Gallers

No my son does and now I've just gotten into the habit.

I'm guessing you call it by its full name Morley Galleria?:D

Just Galleria goes alright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following Pauline's speech there are some real winners on Perth talkback this morning.

Speaking of talkback, old Jane on ABC in the afternoons isn't getting better. Bogan mole she is.

Following Pauline's speech there are some real winners on Perth talkback this morning.

Speaking of talkback, old Jane on ABC in the afternoons isn't getting better. Bogan mole she is.

6PR da besss

I dislike Jane enormously but that's a bit harsh.

Anyways wasn't Peter Bell meant to be taking over from her?

Okay a bit harsh but her accent is grating and more suited to 6PR. Also because she doesn't have a handle on what she's reading or saying she talks this thhhhIIIIissss.

He's taking over breakfast from Mr Beige Englishman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back