Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Probably late, but I enjoyed Piggy Food co last time I was in Freo.

A great recommendation

We had a great spread of food for 3 and 6 drinks for ~$100.

Definitely going back, especially given its dog friendly

Assuming some huge Oktoberfest thing was on in the CBD yesterday. Was in town for a gig and there were absolute units in lederhosen staggering around the joint carrying their dear little stein glass which was about the third of a size.

Twice when I lived at home. Once they didn't really take anything, just some money from the stand in front of the door.

The next time, I was getting home from work late (Finished at midnight). Had settled into bed and heard a noise round the back (we lived on a back block). Went to exit through the garage door and saw the guy bolt and sprint down the street.
Working on a weekend
Got a phonecall from over the road neighbour,saying caught a couple of people were trying to leave my place with electrical stuff
Him and a mate of his bailed them up and waited for the police

Considering who neighbour rode with I was almost sorry for the burglars

hungryjacks.jpg
Trashy place but back when I was studying at tafe and Hungry Jacks had the shake and win app I was winning a free whopper almost every second day. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice warm day. One of the few bobtails in my yard has awoken from their winter sleep and is sun baking on the lawn.

I'm surprised it wasn't a load bearing bobtail and part of your roof hasn't collapsed when that happened.

Nice warm day. One of the few bobtails in my yard has awoken from their winter sleep and is sun baking on the lawn.
He isn't afraid of some part of your property collapsing on him?

edit - Kane too quick.

Was a nice day, but it's gone a bit damp.

Was relying on you blokes to tell me it was raining. Got caught on the freeway during the worst of it .. grrrrr.

I was joking. There is only one person in Perth known as a 'prominent Perth identity'. This isn't Melbourne, with Gatto, Chopper etc.

He’s been a bit zombie like of late. Seen him muttering to himself and a little confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back