The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a chance this is the first domino to fall before blowing the team up?

Thinking back to the trades they've made in their title window, they've paid overs or lost out on many of them.

They dont have many picks to use without compromising their next 5yrs.

Thinking back to the trades they've made in their title window, they've paid overs or lost out on many of them.

Just cannot see any reason Embiid stays

NYK's are heavily linked

Would Embiid, House, Springer for Barrett, Robinson, Fournier plus picks work?

Just cannot see any reason Embiid stays

NYK's are heavily linked

Would Embiid, House, Springer for Barrett, Robinson, Fournier plus picks work?
No, Barrett is seriously average Robinson the same and Fournier sucks. You do not trade the current MVP for just some picks.

Doesn't sound like it. No indications have come out that Embiid is unhappy, they have picks available and should have 50+ mil in cap space going in to the off season. Funnily enough this is the best situation they have been in for a few years.

Doesn't sound like it. No indications have come out that Embiid is unhappy, they have picks available and should have 50+ mil in cap space going in to the off season. Funnily enough this is the best situation they have been in for a few years.
I agree... Also body language wise, Jo looks happy at the moment which is a nice change...

Plus he loves RoCo so that helps him coming back.
Never say never though obviously, but at this point I'm not concerned about it..

Goodness me what an unexpectedly enjoyable start to the season, I knew we wouldn't be s**t but the crew this season at the moment are really enjoyable to watch and the vibes seem high

Goodness me what an unexpectedly enjoyable start to the season, I knew we wouldn't be s**t but the crew this season at the moment are really enjoyable to watch and the vibes seem high
Who would have thought having a coach that runs an actual NBA offence would help? I still can not believe they gave Doc that extra year, was such a waste.

I also thought Oubae could be a decent pick up but was not at all expecting this level of output from him, especially how active he is on the defensive end.

I also thought Oubae could be a decent pick up but was not at all expecting this level of output from him, especially how active he is on the defensive end.
He'll no doubt regress or have some rough games but we couldn't possibly be happier with him at the moment, the fact he's on a minimum deal makes it even more delicious

Embiid Maxey two-man game is chef's kiss.

Haven't really done too much wrong all year. Even the losses have mostly been acceptable (Bulls was annoying but was on the cards after pulverising high school teams for a week).

Tobias remains the biggest question. Thought he started the year off well, and now is probably in the worst stretch of his Sixers career. All for flipping him, but has to be for the right person/contract/trade. Something to said about benching him in favour of a Covington, give him more offensive responsibility in bench units and then coming off his salary completely in the summer.

A little snippet on a rather sad aspect of how the Ben Simmons trade has worked out so far for the Nets, now that he is out for the rest of this season...

Simmons was ruled out for the rest of the season Thursday.

It means that by season’s end he will have played in exactly 57 of the 191 games on which he was a member of the Nets’ roster and he will have earned roughly $86.3 million for that.

It works out to $1.51 million per game as a Net, which is amazing. And it works out to $58,907 per minute, which is astonishing.
Per minute.

Ben Simmons’ sad saga a $103 million cautionary tale for New York sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back