Mega Thread The POST 2016 SEASON Buckley Coaching Discussion Thread (Latest: not much happening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure they'd do that.

Knowing our club Roo's would probably come in under a mentoring program to set Bucks on the straight and narrow to again take over in a couple of years. That way the club keeps their club champion and saves face on their appointment of Bucks in the first place.

Can't see the club sticking it's hand up and saying "You know what, we got it wrong" which is seems our biggest problem at the moment.
imagine getting a mentor in for a coach with 5+ years experience, that would be a good look.

That in a nut she'll.
If we got Fyfe maybe the trade would be rated a pass by the masses.
Can't please people as a rule, just plug away inching hopefully towards success

Is defending Buckley your full time job? I dont think youve said a bad word since you joined the forum. Strong believer.......

Last edited:
Is defending Buckley your full time job? I dont think youve said a bad word since you joined the forum. Strong believer.......
Only to you.

Love the coach xxxxxx

The sweetie that liked your post already started these excuses in the preemptive fashion, so I'm dead on the money once again :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, perfect example of why I find some posters amusing.
Why's that?

Because you know Buckley is failing but are too stubborn to admit it, so you try to pretend that those asking the hard questions are the ones with the issues?

53102622.jpg

I have a lot of trouble finding someone to share some ouzo with :)

It's because ouzo is terrible. Maybe if it's a fresh bottle cracked open in a tavern in Greece whilst eating some octopus and other mezethes it's palatable. But ouzo is a terrible drink. Even worse are the hangovers it causes.

I hate the stuff. Just like that it turns white when mixed with water.

I'm looking forward to the new Buckley thread. It will be much shorter than previous versions and won't have all the conjecture. If we don't make finals he is gone. Simple equation.

It's because ouzo is terrible. Maybe if it's a fresh bottle cracked open in a tavern in Greece whilst eating some octopus and other mezethes it's palatable. But ouzo is a terrible drink. Even worse are the hangovers it causes.

I hate the stuff. Just like that it turns white when mixed with water.
You know the most underrated Greek food is a delicious Greek salad.
Goes well with so many things, a fish plate for example.
On a hot day start with saganaki then a fish plate and a Greek salad, some lamb then baklava
Perfect.
Just love Greek salad!

You know the most underrated Greek food is a delicious Greek salad.
Goes well with so many things, a fish plate for example.
On a hot day start with saganaki then a fish plate and a Greek salad, some lamb then baklava
Perfect.
Just love Greek salad!

Lamb cutlets always go well with a Greek salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back