Hot Topic The Pres, CEO & the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean you not seeing it after the Demons game, then all of a sudden seeing it after the Dogs game?

Despite you professing to be somewhat of visionary of what the club is, you have become reactionary

Again........I have no idea what you're talking about. Seems you don't either.
Hijacking one discussion and twisting it into another is.....you know what it is.
For the second time in two days - If one has something to say in regards to this topic, say it....but don't just drop in to whinge about others having opinions and when you have nothing left, go all ad hominem.

You may have duped with all the discussion of unity a couple of years back and that's OK.
I would though suggest to hold back a little and not be duped again....you know....Fool me once....

As I said to another poster - For me....I'll wait and see. whether we have this unity now. No kool-aid.

Again........I have no idea what you're talking about. Seems you don't either.
Hijacking one discussion and twisting it into another is.....you know what it is.
For the second time in two days - If one has something to say in regards to this topic, say it....but don't just drop in to whinge about others having opinions and when you have nothing left, go all ad hominem.

You may have duped with all the discussion of unity a couple of years back and that's OK.
I would though suggest to hold back a little and not be duped again....you know....Fool me once....

As I said to another poster - For me....I'll wait and see. whether we have this unity now. No kool-aid.

So you can have a crack about me supposedly drinking koolaid but you get offended about someone calling out your shifting views?

Please show me where in the last 5 years I have either overestimated the team's output or where the club is at while it endeavours to be great again

Every club, before they tasted success, Cats, Hawks, Tigers, had issues behind the scenes, so why should we be any different coming from a similar low base

So you can have a crack about me supposedly drinking koolaid but you get offended about someone calling out your shifting views?
Please show me where in the last 5 years I have either overestimated the team's output or where the club is at while it endeavours to be great again
Every club, before they tasted success, Cats, Hawks, Tigers, had issues behind the scenes, so why should we be any different coming from a similar low base

My response was to your inane comment. Without it, the response wouldn't have been here. You can understand this right?
Why is it always about about you're this and you're that and you do.......?

My comments have been consistent on this matter and even if they were't...so what? Things change.

In closing - Have you anything to say on the matter in regards to the thread topic' (The Pres, CEO and Board) , or is it just going to be more of the usual?

My response was to your inane comment. Without it, the response wouldn't have been here. You can understand this right?
Why is it always about about you're this and you're that and you do.......?

My comments have been consistent on this matter and even if they were't...so what? Things change.

In closing - Have you anything to say on the matter in regards to the thread topic' (The Pres, CEO and Board) , or is it just going to be more of the usual?

I think the board, Pres, CEO, like any other that is trying to reestablish a strong brand is a work in progress.

Mistakes have and will continue to happen but will be less of an issue for people, as generally the correlation always comes back to what transpires on field

I think the board, Pres, CEO, like any other that is trying to reestablish a strong brand is a work in progress.
Mistakes have and will continue to happen but will be less of an issue for people, as generally the correlation always comes back to what transpires on field

My contention has been that we have been somewhat rudderless and this didn't commence yesterday.
Our appointments have mostly been fails for one reason or another and our turn-over in key personnel somewhat high.

My observation is that we don't really know what we're doing but hope that somehow things will just magically fall into place;
Lloyd will be better than McKay.....Liddle will be better than Trigg....Teague will be better than Bolton.....and Austin will be better than SOS
Four of the five key pillars have been toppled over in our time of 'unity' and just one more to go.

We may get 'lucky' but for me - That's all we have to hang our hat on.

My contention has been that we have been somewhat rudderless and this didn't commence yesterday.
Our appointments have mostly been fails for one reason or another and our turn-over in key personnel somewhat high.

My observation is that we don't really know what we're doing but hope that somehow things will just magically fall into place;
Lloyd will be better than McKay.....Liddle will be better than Trigg....Teague will be better than Bolton.....and Austin will be better than SOS
Four of the five key pillars have been toppled over in our time of 'unity' and just one more to go.

We may get 'lucky' but for me - That's all we have to hang our hat on.

It's rare that any person is the right fit throughout a process, of stripping an organization back to then building through each phase

Different people for different stages isn't failure

It's rare that any person is the right fit throughout a process, of stripping an organization back to then building through each phase

Different people for different stages isn't failure

I'll leave on this note and say what I've been saying for years in regards to our operation; It's not what you do, but for the way you do it.

That's what I've been disappointed about, in regards to our club.......and when I see it time and again......it's just far too hard to ignore.

Maybe this time?

I'll leave on this note and say what I've been saying for years in regards to our operation; It's not what you do, but for the way you do it.

That's what I've been disappointed about, in regards to our club.......and when I see it time and again......it's just far too hard to ignore.

Maybe this time?

It clear you'd like to see MLG stay on for another 5 or so; to serve as that rudder you keep reiterating we need. That's not an unreasonable preference on your part.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just thinking that what SOS put forward the other week may have been a blessing in disguise for us.

It could have gone either way, but two weeks on there's been no 'counter claim' from the club and I think thats a great thing.
Especially so if Liddle and the board are on the same page. The football department is fine, but we wouldn't want the executive to make it about them....and from a distance, it seems as though it they haven't.

I could have got ugly after SOS's comments, but maybe.....fingers-crossed maybe.....It's actually made us stronger, if ego hasn't intervened.

Just thinking that what SOS put forward the other week may have been a blessing in disguise for us.

It could have gone either way, but two weeks on there's been no 'counter claim' from the club and I think thats a great thing.
Especially so if Liddle and the board are on the same page. The football department is fine, but we wouldn't want the executive to make it about them....and from a distance, it seems as though it they haven't.

I could have got ugly after SOS's comments, but maybe.....fingers-crossed maybe.....It's actually made us stronger, if ego hasn't intervened.
Yep. Ignore it and just keep moving on, business as usual. Focus on 2021, on & off field.

This board is not doing the right thing by us, and certainly not looking after the future of this club. This can no longer be ignored. They are the common denominator through multiple iterations of CEOs, football managers, senior coaches - the list goes on and on.

100 Signatures sends a message to this stale board that their positions are not safe, and finally that at some point they need to be held accountable for the loser culture that has beset this club.

Agenda Items are:
  1. Flush out all the candidates who want to or able to contribute, and are being turned away or perhaps finding it too difficult.
  2. Vote out Mark Lo Giudice's "Independent Nominations Committee"
  3. Instigate a full, proper independent review of football department without any further delay, and all findings to be shared directly to members - and complied with

1623020195337.png

I reckon we could get enough signatures on here alone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did he say - the Teague thing? Anything else?

Nobody knows what is said at board level, the training wheels thing was said on TV, the only reason we know.
A lot of people like to make out they actually know what goes on behind closed doors when really, just like the rest of us, they are clueless. People post opinions as a fact too often.

Nobody knows what is said at board level, the training wheels thing was said on TV, the only reason we know.
A lot of people like to make out they actually know what goes on behind closed doors when really, just like the rest of us, they are clueless. People post opinions as a fact too often.
Judd also said that as football director, he wasnt responsible for the football department performance.

Well as conduit between club paid football people and board, you would think he would be accountable and hold those paid people accountable

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

In this case I did say IMO (In My Opinion). :rolleyes: :p ;)
Therefore source wasn't directly out of the CFC - so keep punching....

In this case I did say IMO (In My Opinion). :rolleyes: :p ;)
Therefore source wasn't directly out of the CFC - so keep punching....

Haha, just got an image of Scotty Palmer then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back