The pressure on the WA government to relax it's rigid border rules

Do you agree with the rigid border rules or do you agree there is room for flexibility?

• Yes border rules are keeping WA safe

Votes: 45 53.6%
  • No there needs to be flexibility

Votes: 39 46.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it starting to sink in yet?

Victoria gets covid from sa - waits too long so instead of a 3 day immediate circuit breaker lockdown the moment you get a single case you are in a drawn out lockdown hoping like fzxzxz things dont get worse.

Would have been a whole lot better if they’d done what SA and NSW did and that was contact trace the ass out if it. Our Woollert man can back 5 weeks ago. There’s a reason why those states don’t lock down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would have been a whole lot better if they’d done what SA and NSW did and that was contact trace the ass out if it. Our Woollert man can back 5 weeks ago. There’s a reason why those states don’t lock down.

You cannot contact trace cases you don't know about, and NSW had cases it couldn't link to others, so it had cases they couldn't contact trace.

That this didn't go bad is luck. Nothing more.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

You cannot contact trace cases you don't know about, and NSW had cases it couldn't link to others, so it had cases they couldn't contact trace.

That this didn't go bad is luck. Nothing more.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes but we knew everything about the woollert man including supermarket he went to except we mucked it up twice and they only realised when the sewage results came back and it was double checked on by a senior.

Am not having a go but the issue is more with double triple checking. What’s the process which is hard in the bigger teams unlike NSW or SA who both break it all down into smaller local teams. The hard copy receipt which showed Epping north was in the file but they relied on the electronic bank record which cut-off presentation of Epping north and only showed Epping. It’s five weeks ago now.

Yes but we knew everything about the woollert man including supermarket he went to except we mucked it up twice and they only realised when the sewage results came back and it was double checked on by a senior.

Am not having a go but the issue is more with double triple checking. What’s the process which is hard in the bigger teams unlike NSW or SA who both break it all down into smaller local teams. The hard copy receipt which showed Epping north was in the file but they relied on the electronic bank record which cut-off presentation of Epping north and only showed Epping. It’s five weeks ago now.

Victoria moved to local teams months ago. The team doing this was the northern suburbs team.

Predictably the border has been softer in general since the election and predictably the world has not ended here in WA because of it.

Real pity we didnt keep our border rules rigid

just cost us a 4 day lockdown and hundreds of millions of dollars

the reality is too many have sh*t the bed over something that can be managed as evidenced by the stats of WA versus Qld, SA, NT, TAS. the stats speak for themselves

even in the height of covid and two week isolation, we were flying in our exploration team in NT from WA to drill in indigenous land. The isolation was waived by the NT govt and the indigenous groups authorised our entry.

This highlights a practical approach can be achieved

"McClown" close the joint down with no cases, no hospitalisation, no one in ICU and no deaths? The insanity is astounding!

covering western australia business satellite internet data cabling pixelpac structured cabling west australia wide cel-fi albany karratha exmouth tom price mining pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fiwww.pixelpac.com.au
Meanwhile nsw is going to have another week added because they dont do circuit breakers

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a bit of crude and blunt instrument, but it works.
The concept that a preventative is better than a cure is anathema to people who cant think past this weeks profits - even if it costs them the next months profits.

Last edited:
How many health care workers are isolating in WA

OVER 500 in NSW … and they think they can live with it ….

Last edited:
McGowan is the one who has been outrageous

He claims he's kept WA safe but how does his record stand against other states? The reality is WA, Qld, SA, Tas, NT have all done a remarkable job highlighting there is more than one way to manage the issue
the reality is too many have sh*t the bed over something that can be managed as evidenced by the stats of WA versus Qld, SA, NT, TAS. the stats speak for themselves

even in the height of covid and two week isolation, we were flying in our exploration team in NT from WA to drill in indigenous land. The isolation was waived by the NT govt and the indigenous groups authorised our entry.

This highlights a practical approach can be achieved
Soooo

Just waiting for the invisible hand of the free market to start slapping covid in nsw down?

Any minute now

Seems like covid doesnt give a s**t about your ideological approach to controlling it.

Soooo

Just waiting for the invisible hand of the free market to start slapping covid in nsw down?

Any minute now

Seems like covid doesnt give a sh*t about your ideological approach to controlling it.

my post has stood the test of time

SA, Tas, NT and Qld have handled the issue really well without a McGowan s**t the bed type response

PS. it seem you have the ideological position, where I accept there is more than one way. Care to discuss why you are so dogmatic?

SA, Tas, NT and Qld have handled the issue really well without a McGowan sh*t the bed type response

PS. it seem you have the ideological position, where I accept there is more than one way. Care to discuss why you are so dogmatic?
So two states with massive economy crushing lockdowns.

Vs the states you mentioned that have ALL done circuit breaker lockdowns.

So two states with massive economy crushing lockdowns.

Vs the states you mentioned that have ALL done circuit breaker lockdowns.

hmmm

you seem to be agreeing but still trying to find a debate?

do you or do you not accept the states I highlighted have done a good job? if so, go back and read the context of the posts

hmmm

do you or do you not accept the states I highlighted have done a good job? if so, go back and read the context of the posts
hmmm

The way other states dealt with it risked covid getting into the mines - where mining camps are an ideal place for the disease to spread.

the only shitting the bed would have been to do a gladys and allow that to happen.

you are quite literally flying in the face of the facts here.

oh it worked in nt, sa, qld and nsw

Oops scratch that - it worked in nt, sa and qld…….

SA, Tas, NT and Qld have handled the issue really well without a McGowan sh*t the bed type response

You are completely clueless. WA has done basically the exact same thing as SA, TAS, QLD and NT (with minor differences in execution), and you have the gall to accuse others of being ideological in their position.

You are completely clueless. WA has done basically the exact same thing as SA, TAS, QLD and NT (with minor differences in execution), and you have the gall to accuse others of being ideological in their position.

I'm glad you posted your understanding for all to see

The way other states dealt with it risked covid getting into the mines - where mining camps are an ideal place for the disease to spread.

the only shitting the bed would have been to do a gladys and allow that to happen.

you are quite literally flying in the face of the facts here.

oh it worked in nt, sa, qld and nsw

Oops scratch that - it worked in nt, sa and qld…….

so you acknowledge there is more than one way to handle the issue based on the success of NT, SA, Tas and Qld

but just getting all emotional as you claimed I was the one with an ideological approach but in reality it was you who can see only one way.

I think that's called "gas lighting"

how embarrassing

Back