Banter The Pretenders from Punt Road V The Hirdashians of Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consistency...I know that might be a difficult concept for Richmond to grasp.

Yes but there is something different about his current finals success record, I can't put my finger on it, maybe you can help?

*chortle*

A bomber talking finals records, what is it now, 13 years since your last final ? lol

373479_8eba01c31b700279e2218367ff7bb9be.PNG

Must say that he looks pretty good in the red and black. It brings out his eyes more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*chortle*

A bomber talking finals records, what is it now, 13 years since your last final ? lol
Funnily (or sadly, depending how you look at it) we still have more recent finals success than your lot, and we even took a hit and got kicked out to give you a greater chance at it, but then you went ahead Richmonded it and lost to 9th.

Funnily (or sadly, depending how you look at it) we still have more recent finals success than your lot, and we even took a hit and got kicked out to give you a greater chance at it, but then you went ahead Richmonded it and lost to 9th.

ours is without an *

ours is without an *
We weren't on drugs in 04, well, performance enhancing at least.

The way we played 05 onwards we most likely were on peyote.

We weren't on drugs in 04, well, performance enhancing at least.

The way we played 05 onwards we most likely were on peyote.
Ty ******* Zantuck was definitely on something shithouse in '05:

Thanks Richmond. Thanks a lot.

lol how you term it as " take a hit" tee hee , they sure did "take a hit" of something :p

Ty ******* Zantuck was definitely on something shithouse in '05:

Thanks Richmond. Thanks a lot.

oi! The Velvet Sledgehammer told us all he'd be a gun once at a professional club like the dons....

We usually perform our best when in posession of one ball, Richmond should try it towards the end of the game for a change of pace.
Heard some of your (redacted) (redacted) (redacted) players may have issues with developing an extra ball down the track.

Heard some of your (redacted) (redacted) (redacted) players may have issues with developing an extra ball down the track.
"Natural" testosterone booster, I'm ok with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back