The Prots Cap Order Instructions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope you all get your hats.

But from a purely selfish standpoint I'd also like to see the whole venture fall apart under a massive cloud of controversy just for the meltdowns.

Not really, I hope you get your hats.......sort of.
finbarr

Unfortunate way for the Ports cap dream to die (well hopefully not quite), thanks for all the hard work Pappagallo and others.

Personally blame ChristopHaha for jinxing us.

During my footy days we used to set up a different account for Footy trip fundraising. In order to get the type of account we wanted we needed to show that we had the proper authority do we showed them “official” documents identifying the organisation, office holders and signatories to the account.

Too late now to do something similar here.

Unfortunate way for the Ports cap dream to die (well hopefully not quite), thanks for all the hard work Pappagallo and others.

Personally blame ChristopHaha for jinxing us.
Don't know what you guys are talking about. I got both of mine :cool:

Thanks to Pappagalapagogallos* et al for all his/their efforts.

I am disappointed but will funnel this money back into just getting that gorram beanie and a regulation PA monogram hat which was long overdue anyway but alas I'd held off from getting in awaiting this.

But won't be forwarding bank details in any rush just in case there's a last minute change of news.

*that was autocorrect

Seriously, there's no good reason for the club not to do this. If this Ben dude palms it off then get into contact with KT, he'll love this s**t.

Nah, he'll be all over it.....

"Hey KT look what I've done KT..... do you like it KT huh? Do you like it?"

3AERK.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THIS CLUB FARKEN!!!

"Love your passion for the concept mate, you’ve clearly gone to a lot of work in getting it to this stage, what a bummer it didn’t make it across the line with New Era.

I like the look and feel of the logo, it comes up well on the cap and will make some further enquiries with the local New Era agent to see if we can make it happen."

- Ben Hurst, Head of Retail and Licensing

itsalive.gif

THIS CLUB FARKEN!!!

"Love your passion for the concept mate, you’ve clearly gone to a lot of work in getting it to this stage, what a bummer it didn’t make it across the line with New Era.

I like the look and feel of the logo, it comes up well on the cap and will make some further enquiries with the local New Era agent to see if we can make it happen."

View attachment 426185

quality 10,000th post

THIS CLUB FARKEN!!!

View attachment 426185
Pffft bugger your work I spent a whole 5 minutes last night compiling an email ;)

Should be an easy decision for the club from here, given you had 63 people willing to drop $70 on one without it being publicised outside of one board of an internet forum.

The only downside is that we might be limited to snapbacks or 39thirtys, but it's a small price to pay really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back