The Prots Cap Order Instructions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do I have to provide so much information to order a baseball cap?

2ed.gif

Tremendous first post on Big Footy by a collingwood fan.

Or is it just another spazo who has to set up a fake account to get their jollies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what actually happened with this

New Era wouldn't make them because we're not an official sports club and they're protective of their branding in that way. If we were getting them made for the "Ports" Cricket Club and were the official representatives of that club, we'd have gotten away with it.

The best way to achieve this now would be to lobby the club, but they haven't been that consistent in terms of giving the people what they want in recent years.

New Era wouldn't make them because we're not an official sports club and they're protective of their branding in that way. If we were getting them made for the "Ports" Cricket Club and were the official representatives of that club, we'd have gotten away with it.

The best way to achieve this now would be to lobby the club, but they haven't been that consistent in terms of giving the people what they want in recent years.
Weren't they gifted all the Ports cap design stuff which was essentially a lay-up?

Crickets.

Weren't they gifted all the Ports cap design stuff which was essentially a lay-up?

Crickets.
This annoys me.
remember that Saturday morning a few years ago when they had the 1870 black white grey beanie & the bf folk bought them out by noon?
ffs port, make a 100 they’ll be gone in a day. Easy money.

This annoys me.
remember that Saturday morning a few years ago when they had the 1870 black white grey beanie & the bf folk bought them out by noon?
I remember buying out the 1820 beanies.

Crickets.

Yep I sent the whole lot in to Ben, who was store manager at the time, but they turned the idea into that PORT range we had a while back.

This annoys me.

Yeah I’m not sure what their aversion to Ports is tbh. It’s annoying how they won’t use something from our history that fans actually want but will pump out fauxback sh1t like this ’til the cows come home.

56DCC874-1276-46BF-AEB3-E8320527568A.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back