The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah figured as much. I started work for a sporting team and they use this terrible Stills camera and it's hard to take better pictures of the players in action that those guys. Really frustrating.
Can pick up a Nikon or Cannon with good lenses for $1000-$1500.

Yeah figured as much. I started work for a sporting team and they use this terrible Stills camera and it's hard to take better pictures of the players in action that those guys. Really frustrating.
One of St Kilda's official photographers posts occasionally on BigFooty. It might be worth messaging him to see if he could recommend something on a budget. His username is dsav

Q: If Mars has an Earthquake, is it in essence a Marsquake?

It is indeed called just that.
---
ME --> No, because "earth" in earthquake means the ground itself. Small earth, not big Earth.
---
One of the best answers I've had to this question yet, kudos!
---
Wrong! There are also Moonquakes.
---
ME --> No, you're wrong. Earthquake is not spelled with a capital letter.
---
Wikipedia ... A quake is the result when the surface of a planet, moon or star begins to shake, usually as the consequence of a sudden release of energy transmitted as seismic waves, and potentially with great violence. Types of quakes include: Contents. [hide]. 1 Earthquake; 2 Moonquake; 3 Marsquake; 4 Venusquake; 5 Planetquake
---
ME --> Wikipedia is just trying to be cool, or scientists are, naming them that. But, strictly, by reason, logic, language...they're wrong to call it those things.
---
We'll go with GGpedia, instead.
---
So is sediment on the moon known as Moon? GG's point is rather the conundrum.
---
ME --> Exactly.

One of St Kilda's official photographers posts occasionally on BigFooty. It might be worth messaging him to see if he could recommend something on a budget. His username is dsav
Can pick up a Nikon or Cannon with good lenses for $1000-$1500.

Cheers lads!

Anyone here drive/driven a Holden Cruze SRI-V?

Found a 2012 model with only 20,000kms for a pretty good price. Have driven it before and loved it (admittedly only drove it around the neighbourhood for five minutes, not going past 60kms/ph) but upon reading many reviews online, some have been less than favourable.

Anyone here drive/driven a Holden Cruze SRI-V?

Found a 2012 model with only 20,000kms for a pretty good price. Have driven it before and loved it (admittedly only drove it around the neighbourhood for five minutes, not going past 60kms/ph) but upon reading many reviews online, some have been less than favourable.
Holden's are s**t. Avoid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you possibly ask him his reasoning for saying so?
The automatic drive transmission is terrible.
Early Korean builds.
Overheating of engine very common.
Terrible on fuel consumption.
Constant glitches with the central computer.

This is especially true of the Astras and Cruzes.

My grandfather has been driving a Volvo for the past almost 30 years. So when he went car shopping early this year, he refused to buy another Volvo because his son in law (not my dad) said the company is now owned by a Chinese company. He bought a BMW, the same car brand this son in law bought a few months prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back