The race for Top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you hate us so much?

Even my Voodoo can't stop this from happening, you guys are the only ones that strengthened while Hammers stood still and United/Arsenal weakened their squads.

I really do want you guys to finish top 4 as it'll increase our slight chance of getting Rice, though he'll probs end up at City.

Even my Voodoo can't stop this from happening, you guys are the only ones that strengthened while Hammers stood still and United/Arsenal weakened their squads.

I really do want you guys to finish top 4 as it'll increase our slight chance of getting Rice, though he'll probs end up at City.

Geez, what are you doing to them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's done. We will need 16 points with 5 games left and you will still say we could do it

Still miles to go mate, you are in s**t form atm but Hammers, Arsenal and United could all have a bad spell too. Plus the fact you play those 3 sides in the run home so it's still in your hands.

Still miles to go mate, you are in sh*t form atm but Hammers, Arsenal and United could all have a bad spell too. Plus the fact you play those 3 sides in the run home so it's still in your hands.

NLD win and at least a draw vs Hammers / Utd should be enough for them to finish 4th as the others will all take points off each other. They're far from being out of the race.

At this stage of the season last year we were rated a 6% chance of finishing 3rd. Anything can happen.

NLD win and at least a draw vs Hammers / Utd should be enough for them to finish 4th as the others will all take points off each other. They're far from being out of the race.

At this stage of the season last year we were rated a 6% chance of finishing 3rd. Anything can happen.
Yeah but you were just injured. We’re just not good atm. Key difference

You say all that in the first paragraph. We can’t beat Soton or Burnley atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back