The Ride and The Outsiders

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to buy one please! My 90 year old friend has just moved into an aged care home and discovered her copy is missing. She was devastated!
My friend has received her copy and is just settling down to watch it. She said receiving it on Tuesday, was better than winning Tattslotto, so let's hope it's working okay.

Does anyone know how the outsiders was released initially? I remember watching it but don’t have the DVD. Was it online somewhere?

Hi just wondering if you have any copies available?

I don't have any left and changed computers a few months ago and can't find the file.

I'll get the disc off my brother at Xmas time and burn a few more copies.

I'll let you know when they are ready.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I've been sorting through some old boxes and have come across some 2016 Bulldogs DVDs...

Outsiders - DVD

2016 Grand Final - DVD

2016 Western Bulldogs Complete Season - DVD Box Set (every match + season highlights across 27 discs)

I originally bought them for extended family but they ended up already having them and they've been in storage ever since. I know that there are a few people who are still after DVDs from the 2016 season and I'm happy to sell and post them at the original cost if anyone wants them...

Outsiders - $35 posted SOLD
2016 GF - $30 posted
2016 Season Boxset - $100 posted

DM me if interested. All have some minor shelf/storage wear but all discs have never been watched.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back