Rumour The Rumour Mill - 2019 Edition (No Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A place to post any rumours about Bulldogs related trades/FA/draft etc - post rumour and source only, no discussion.

I'll kick things off with this:
Dogs are pushing for Ollie Florent (who is contracted until 2020) and has a new deal in front of him.

I think he'd be a good fit for your running game also.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This from the always unreliable Bluemour thread on the Carlton board, posted end of May:
Ok , this I was gong to keep to myself but following on from today’s negativity here it goes.
I will not name the player because Thy pi**ed me off....blame him

The Western Bulldogs are having a massive crack at , I’ll say Top 5 player, who may or may not be contracted and not necessarily for the 2020 season. I reiterate massive crack.

Source1 : Very close friend and 2 time carlton premiership player
Source 2: very close friend and 3 time carlton premiership player

Source 2 didn’t know that source 1 knew.

#Bluemour

Luder

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Our interest in Tomlinson and Langdon hasn't cooled. Seems to be a forgone conclusion that Langdon is off to the Dees and Tomlinson to the Saints, but neither is done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
Can't find the post but an Adelaide news report named us as frontrunners for Alex Keath a few weeks ago.
He did it tonight too, it's the Adelaide guru on SEN that i'm not even going to try spell his name, said he is def dogs bound.

Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

His decision to stay comes as teammate Sam Gray explores his options over the next fortnight after recovering from minor shoulder surgery.

Gray, who kicked 20 goals from as many matches this year, has received interest from multiple clubs including Carlton and Western Bulldogs (who are both seeking a small forward).

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Some news:

1. Bruce is a certainty. Lock him in.

2. Keath is 50/50 at best. Don’t lock him in to your best 22s for next year yet.

3. Here’s the random one. The clubs exploring the possibility of acquiring Michael Hurley. Contracted forever, and I’m not across the possible motivations of Essendon to consider moving him just yet, but we’re looking at using our ridiculous cap space to try and land him.

Also Jack Martin nominating Carlton, according to The Age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back