Competition The SFA eSports Tournament - 1st Round Reveal & Draft (pg. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

SFA eSports Logo.jpg
Coming this off-season, I will be bringing you a fast growing concept that is taking the world by storm to the Sweet FA. If you think the Sweet FA was already fantasy sports, think again. I’m bringing fantasy to fantasy. I’m bringing you the SFA eSports.

All 12 SFA clubs will be competing in 5 different video game sports in order to become the fantasiest fantasy team and claim ultimate bragging rights over the rest of the competition.

How It Works:

• 5 Video Games
  • Each SFA club will be drafted to a team/individual in each particular video game
  • A round robin fixture will take place with every team playing each other once
  • The 8 best performed teams will then take part in a knockout playoff series
  • The last man standing is the winner of that particular video game

Points System:

Points will be determined by where your team places in each video game. For example, if you finish 12th your team will be award 1 point. If you finish 1st, your team will be award 12 points.

The team with the most points wins the SFA eSports tournament*.

*You could potentially win the entire tournament without even winning a video game.

The Video Games/Draft:

The video games will be announced the Sunday night before the round starts on the Monday. This is also when the draft will take place which determines which club is drafted to which team/individual.

For Round 1, Video Game announcement and Draft will take place tonight (21st of June) for any potential bantering purposes**.

**Doubt there will be any interest lol

Calander:

Round 1: Monday 26th of June – Sunday 2nd of July
Round 2: Monday 3rd of July – Sunday 9th of July
Round 3: Monday 10th of July – Sunday 16th of July
Round 4: Monday 17th of July – Sunday 23rd of July
Round 5: Monday 24th of July – Sunday 30th of July

FAQs

What do I have to do?

Absolute Sweet FA. There is nothing for you do to except for follow the results. No one will probably be interested but I don’t give a stuff.

Why are you doing this?

Honestly have no idea. Uni holidays, got a lot of spare time, play a lot of video games and thought I’d combine my love of video games and the SFA. Might be interesting to follow during the off-season.

No one cares about this m8.

First of all m8, that’s a statement. Second of all, I seriously don't care.

How will results be displayed?

Screengrabs and potentially YouTube videos to show the legitimacy of the competition.

upload_2017-6-21_17-10-37.png

So there you have it, the inaugural SFA eSports tournament is underway! Sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is awesome.
I have a fan!!!

tenor.gif

You are literally the worst at retirements.

You are more active now than before you retired.
Guess I just found my mojo again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am in.

But I think this will prove far too difficult to organise.
How so? I'm doing everything.

Just think of this like a random sim.

Video games hey?? Nice one. I went through my HSC year at St Bernards unbeatable in Galaga and Moon Patrol.

Will that hold me in good stead?
Get off the internet dad.

Video games hey?? Nice one. I went through my HSC year at St Bernards unbeatable in Galaga and Moon Patrol.

I was a ******* jet at frogger, pitfall and hyper Olympics.

How so? I'm doing everything.

Just think of this like a random sim.
Please correct me if I am wrong; but I have interpreted this is everyone jumps on and plays games competitively for their Sweet FA side.

I think there are far too many varieties to have ample representation for each team, etc. consoles, games, time available etc.

You went to St. Bernards?

lol

Please correct me if I am wrong; but I have interpreted this is everyone jumps on and plays games competitively for their Sweet FA side.

I think there are far too many varieties to have ample representation for each team, etc. consoles, games, time available etc.
I am stupid.

Do not answer my question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back