Sports The super fun happy terrific THEY STUCK IT RIGHT UP EM GO DOGS PREMIERS 2016 Go Dalesgirl, WOOF

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to avoid all the news and footy shows this morning as the Bulldogs lovefest is making me want to puke.

I tried to do the same thing when Collingwood won in 2010 and Geelong won in 2009 for obvious reasons.

Luckily there is a replay of the South Africa v Wallabies test on One that I can watch instead.

Also heard a lady paid $150 for a pic with the cup.

The srs ****. Geelong did that for free.. granted it was the following year

I was working at Australia Post head office in Perth back in 2006 and because they were one of West Coast's sponsors they brought the 2006 Premiership Cup in for our staff to get photos with it. A lot of our staff took up the offer as they were West Coast supporters but I politely declined.

Jeez you're salty.

Surely you felt the same way watching other teams celebrate premierships while the Bulldogs kept missing out.

It might be easier to handle if the Saints had won a premiership recently, Geelong or Hawthorn fans probably wouldn't get salty about it as they have seen their teams win a few flags recently.

No one should be salty about Sydney losing a Grand Final....It's all that Buddy & their johnny-come-lately band-wagon supporters deserve....Bad enough that AFL admin, rigged the finals fixture for them to win it in 2012, & also exonerated Hall at the tribunal in 2005....Nothing un-assisted about those flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one should be salty about Sydney losing a Grand Final....It's all that Buddy & their johnny-come-lately band-wagon supporters deserve....Bad enough that AFL admin, rigged the finals fixture for them to win it in 2012, & also exonerated Hall at the tribunal in 2005....Nothing un-assisted about those flags.

I like the way the Swans play though, they play good hard honest footy and don't play for free kicks as much as some teams do.

The Saints play the same way which is probably why we get less free kicks than most other teams.

The umpires reward the teams that duck or dive for free kicks which is bullshit.

I wish we could get an assisted flag :(

The AFL don't need to assist Adelaide to a flag as they know you'll have a shitload of money and supporters anyway.

You need to be a struggling club like the Dogs or an expansion team for the AFL to assist you to a flag.

Plugger u so salty u should be in salt n pepper

:D

I'd happily be the Salt to Bec Maddern's Pepa anyday, she looked smoking hot doing that Salt N Pepa song on the Footy Show the other night.

dym1475231089.jpg

If there was really some kind of secret AFL-umpire collusion to assist the Dogs, you'd think that the goal review on Stringer in the fourth quarter would have been paid.

Although I guess once you get into conspiracy theories then you are past thinking logically.

I like the way the Swans play though, they play good hard honest footy and don't play for free kicks as much as some teams do.

The Saints play the same way which is probably why we get less free kicks than most other teams.

The umpires reward the teams that duck or dive for free kicks which is bullshit.

The AFL don't need to assist Adelaide to a flag as they know you'll have a shitload of money and supporters anyway.

You need to be a struggling club like the Dogs or an expansion team for the AFL to assist you to a flag.

I'd happily be the Salt to Bec Maddern's Pepa anyday, she looked smoking hot doing that Salt N Pepa song on the Footy Show the other night.

dym1475231089.jpg

+ tom liberatore is a massive twat

Was not much of a bec fan pre revue.

Am a convert now post revue. She owned it

Yeah I wasn't convinced about her when she first started on TFS but she got better as the year went on once she relaxed and stopped trying too hard.

I knew she would do that Sat N Pepa song even though she kept denying she would do it but I didn't expect her to be so good, she can bust a move.

If there was really some kind of secret AFL-umpire collusion to assist the Dogs, you'd think that the goal review on Stringer in the fourth quarter would have been paid.

Although I guess once you get into conspiracy theories then you are past thinking logically.

That was about the only umpiring decision that went against the Dogs, a free kick count of 20-8 in the Dogs favour was pretty significant in a close game.

That being said the Swans didn't play that well, if they had of played better and taken their chances they would have overcome the biased umpiring.

My point is that if you wanted the Dogs to win, you had to pay that goal. It was line-ball and at a pivotal moment, disallowing it could easily have been the turning point.

Not saying that the Dogs didn't get the rub of the green, but it's pretty clear there was no plan to assist them.

Back