The Sweet FA General Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a thread for everyone to discuss the general goings on around the league.

For instance, why is practically every single ******* media thread on the first page by kdavva74? Calm down campaigner.

I was keen on knowing if they is any form of All-Star games? For example like NBA when they have Rookies v Sophomores or the All Star games.
State of Origin is a hotly debated topic.

I was keen on knowing if they is any form of All-Star games? For example like NBA when they have Rookies v Sophomores or the All Star games.
I ran a Red Hot Rookies vs The Sweet F.A.'s captain team in Grand Final week last season, which was pretty good.

For instance, why is practically every single ******* media thread on the first page by kdavva74?
Haha and he bagged out Clod's Trade Period mod notice. :D
Love the guy!

For instance, why is practically every single ******* media thread on the first page by kdavva74? Calm down campaigner.

I don't know how to explain it. I just enjoy writing media and adding subplot to the game. I'm not helped by the fact that I've continued 2 threads throughout the season and I committed to that Round Table stuff ages ago. I'd like to think that at the very least all of my media is of some noticeable effort these days.

I don't know how to explain it. I just enjoy writing media and adding subplot to the game. I'm not helped by the fact that I've continued 2 threads throughout the season and I committed to that Round Table stuff ages ago. I'd like to think that at the very least all of my media is of some noticeable effort these days.
I think it's noticeable because noone else is writing media. Throw the challenge back at the league to produce some meaningful content, dav.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those EKA's don't win themselves you know......

kdavva74's team of the week threads should be in the same thread. Waste of forum space doing them separately
Right up there with the stupid weekly team submission thread.

Can we swap recipe's and stuff in here Noobz0r??
Vegetarian nachos; Home recipe
Ingredients
1 tin of black beans
1 bag of organic corn chips
Mexican flavouring
3 dried chillies
Fresh Jalapeños
2 tins of tomato paste
1 capsicum
1 onion
1 bag of cheese
Method
Caramelise onions, capsicum and fry chilli in a small amount of olive oil
Add tomato paste and black beans along with seasoning
Put in a bowl with chips and cheese and chuck it in the over until cheese has melted
Serve with Jalapeños and guacamole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back