Rules The Sweet FA Season 21 Live Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I got confused. I must have mixed you up with one of the others who are throwing board-wide melts right now with threats to leave the league in protest.

My sincerest apologies, SM.

That's a warning.

Maybe I got confused. I must have mixed you up with one of the others who are throwing board-wide melts right now with threats to leave the league in protest.

My sincerest apologies, SM.

So many melts, so many tears, so much salt, many pieces of sand....

Seriously. The problem here isn't SM / Hatchy1992 not capitalizing a name, it's people having un-capitalized names.

They should have the book thrown at them.

Seriously. The problem here isn't SM / Hatchy1992 not capitalizing a name, it's people having un-capitalized names.

They should have the book thrown at them.

Actually, the problem here is SM and Hatchy capitalising a name ;)

Actually, the problem here is SM and Hatchy capitalising a name ;)

Please, i'm defending these upstanding gentlemen (Or something along those lines).

I blame the people that come up with their usernames.

Please, i'm defending these upstanding gentlemen (Or something along those lines).

I blame the people that come up with their usernames.

Come in to the committee room. Haven't seen you in there for a while.

Your team sheet is not flawless, period. There is no ifs, ands or buts. It's unbelievable that you can't see that. Especially after a team has already been handed a penalty for it. At what point did you start to think to yourself 'well if the Swamprats got a warning, we will surely get away with it?'

So you are telling me that (according to your team thread) akkaps, yyou, mike123 and DREAM TEAM BUFF on top of you and Hatchy managed to miss the stuff up? I thought wrong, you need more than just a new captain, you need a whole new leadership group because clearly the current 6 just aren't up to the gig.
WTF is all this about?
Not sure why I was tagged here
I don't even look at the other team list:huh:

WTF is all this about?
Not sure why I was tagged here
I don't even look at the other team list:huh:

Don't stress it mate, all good.

Committee, please don't tag in non-captains to the thread when the tribunal is running. Cheers :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My sincerest apologies, Hatchy1992.
As SM has already given you an official warning earlier today, I would argue that that you are punished with a match suspension.

As SM has already given you an official warning earlier today, I would argue that that you are punished with a match suspension.
Tell SM and co. to read their PMs pls. I need to work out how I'm going to threaten to leave the league!! :speaknoevil:

Dear SM and Hatchy1992

Please allow me to name your side in your probable absence. I'm a former captain of 2 seasons that never had so much as a warning thrown my way. You can trust in me to name your team without a spelling issue.

My spelling and grammar is impeccable so you will no longer have these petty problems to deal with as you concentrate on finals. Everyone knows it too.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

P.s the Wise in my name is there because I'm wise.

P.p.s no need to thread ban me, I probably won't post again for a few days (unless I'm called on to submit a team sheet).

at-work-cookie-monster.gif

SM and Hatchy1992.

The tribunal debated quite heavily on this particular case. Some obviously kept similar viewpoints on the rule in question from when the Rats were penalised recently but, as polarising as it is, the committee ratified that all players names must be spelled and capitalised correctly in the entirety of the submitted team sheet when they found spookism and the Rats guilty.

There was some confusion as to one captains actual vote and it is something that either defined a guilty verdict or left the tribunal (or those of them that voted) deadlocked. I'm sure we'll find out the truth of that by the evening when the captain in question surfaces. As such, a verdict has to be made and even if the other captain settled on a not guilty verdict it is my role to make an administrative decision.

I feel like the verdict for the Rats was correct and I think even moreso a GUILTY verdict is the only one that can be made. The fact is this, the captains of this league know what is expected by their team sheets whether they agree or not. The Wolves captains saw one of their peers found guilty for this very indiscretion just three rounds ago. The committee has an open forum for full discussion on the rules and the penalty system, especially as we head into S22 and the acknowledgement that aspects need tightening. I know there is some internal anger within the Wolves for this decision but I feel the need to stress, nobody else does your work for you and you know the standard you are expected to deliver. You may feel the punishment is harsh, it can be argued that your first offence was easy on you. Things always balance.

SM and Hatchy1992, as this is the Wolves second offence as per the rules both captains are to be suspended for your next match. Please ensure your remaining team sheets are in order as the penalty for this week will be further suspensions and a points penalty and any indiscretion within the finals, for any team, is met with an instant four goal penalty in your next match.

Hopefully this is the last time the tribunal will be called upon this season. They won't have a function within the finals as penalties, if any, need to be made immediately. The tribunal will also be different for S22, the discussion for new structures next season is very pleasing and will see a fairness across the board I believe the league will embrace.

Case Closed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back