No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 31 - BARREL SCRAPERS HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 years was the expiry date on my last relationship.

The night I let her down was like an atomic bomb going off. Her friend drove her and a carload of her friends to the front of my house and they were screaming and banging on my door for like 2 hours. It was like they all got together and said HELL NO. I was like hell yes!
My last break up with my ex was pretty tame for the severity of it really, was basically ok were done now bye. Had a few moments here and there but nothing like I expected after 7 years together, i was expecting a s**t storm that thankfully didn't happen :)

Just before we tie this TAN up Equus, how many catshagging times did you screw around with the thread title? You changed the number, the alignment, the number of the previous threat title (for a little bit of confusion), switched the pea and the thimble, flipped the ace of spades for the ace of diamonds, switched that for the two of clubs and had a snack.

Just before we tie this TAN up Equus, how many catshagging times did you screw around with the thread title? You changed the number, the alignment, the number of the previous threat title (for a little bit of confusion), switched the pea and the thimble, flipped the ace of spades for the ace of diamonds, switched that for the two of clubs and had a snack.
Missed you drunk as **** Aunty Helen, hope all is well mate :)

My last break up with my ex was pretty tame for the severity of it really, was basically ok were done now bye. Had a few moments here and there but nothing like I expected after 7 years together, i was expecting a s**t storm that thankfully didn't happen :)

Sounds like your ex wasn't a crazy bitch like mine. Half Spanish half Greek.. good looks but definitely not a mix I would recommend for an easy going steady relationship. Had something like this happen to me once when I woke up (not with a gun but with a pair of scissors near my downstairs). Went down almost exactly like this as if she had seen the movie and thought of it

Sounds like your ex wasn't a crazy bitch like mine. Half Spanish half Greek.. good looks but definitely not a mix I would recommend for an easy going steady relationship. Had something like this happen to me once when I woke up (not with a gun but with a pair of scissors near my downstairs). Went down almost exactly like this as if she had seen the movie and thought of it

My ex is a good person and i hold no hatred towards her at all now, the love may be gone but the respect for her as a person is not. All is right with the world again Koz mate and im walking the peaceful path again :)

Know a guy who's going to get deported on November 30 if he can't come up with a defence to the missus accusing him of threatening to kill her and the kids. She threw him out, stripped the joint bank account, told Immigration and ATO he's been working here illegally, accused him of wanting to molest their 2-year-old daughter, reported him to the police, got him locked up in the cells, got him put in the psych ward and he's on the verge of suicide. How's that for a shitstorm.

Know a guy who's going to get deported on November 30 if he can't come up with a defence to the missus accusing him of threatening to kill her and the kids. She threw him out, stripped the joint bank account, told Immigration and ATO he's been working here illegally, accused him of wanting to molest their 2-year-old daughter, reported him to the police, got him locked up in the cells, got him put in the psych ward and he's on the verge of suicide. How's that for a shitstorm.

Sounds like he doesn't have a good lawyer and should probably get one asap

I think that describes a shitstorm Helen :)

Sounds like he doesn't have a good lawyer and should probably get one asap
In process of ATM. Gunna be expensive but he ain't got no money. Even the cops and the magistrate who's been involved are on his side but their hands are tied. He's done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NUFC Tiger has already won

370049d1441514308t-goodgood-good-goood.jpg

Now order has been brought to this wasteland and the tiger army united once again, we can proceed with the invasion of the LOLnorf board.

Their puny army of 6 posters face OBLITERATION at our hands!

No defence can keep us out!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back