No Oppo Supporters The TAN 62 - Dictator Equus position Officially untenable! FAKE NEWS!

Is groupie a hipster

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both knees, ankle, wrist, and both shoulders at once... walked around like a ******* T-Rex for 12 months, was very difficult to wipe my own arse... actually considered rolling the toilet paper out on the floor and scooting on it like a dog.

T-Rex dragging his arse across the carpet like Fido with swollen anal glands? I'd like to see that!

Swedgen: "Glad I taught you that word, Wu."
I just started watching it again last week. From the beginning. Haven't got to that episode yet, when Wu draws Al the picture of the dope heist. One of the funniest scenes ever.

[
Has Groupie been on the Wrestle again?

"Transgender Groupie wins Texas state girls' wrestling title
Feb 25, 2017
Associated Press
CYPRESS, Texas -- A 27-year-old transgender Groupie completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls' wrestling title

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/ar...ling-title?addata=espn:frontpage&sf58680308=1
We know you did it.
350mjjp.jpg

Carltoon flog
All this talk about blowing away the cobwebs and building for the long term is bunkum. Looking at our draw, there should be no excuses if we're not 5-0 after the first 5 weeks.

By all means, tune the squad for round 1. But I expect to win that game; there is nothing honourable about losing to Richmond.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were given the wrong envelope apparently.
The wrong envelope. Like they had a spare envelope lying around with the name of the film that DIDN'T win.

Sure it wasn't someone from the AFL media who was reading it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back