No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 68 - Brunch is just breakfast for w***ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
beer and cereal doesnt work

vodka and cornflakes however is pretty good (seriously)

Know someone who had an opened bottle of vodka in the fridge.
Woke up with a big hangover, poured a glass of chilled "water" and put a Berocca in it.
Oh, well ... drank it anyway.

You must be joking! She’s gone fat and was always average.
She’s a nice girl though and I like her personality. Each to their own on looks
Not looks lol. She ripped the closing ceremony to shreds and it was glorious :thumbsu:

Know someone who had an opened bottle of vodka in the fridge.
Woke up with a big hangover, poured a glass of chilled "water" and put a Berocca in it.
Oh, well ... drank it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion. I like MKR. Tonight's episode was heaps fiery. When the two middle eastern girls went bonkers and threatening people on the dinner table, I thought to myself - I hope they don't act like that in their own dinner table.

Unpopular opinion. I like MKR. Tonight's episode was heaps fiery. When the two middle eastern girls went bonkers and threatening people on the dinner table, I thought to myself - I hope they don't act like that in their own dinner table.
Can't be that unpopular if it's been one of the most popular shows on TV the past few years, can't say I agree it's good though, bring back Big Brother I say!

Darth_Tiger and I have a bit of NHL banter from time to time. Neither of us follow it with a huge passion but we keep an eye on how our teams are going, sometimes give it a listen on the radio. He goes for the Ducks, I follow the Sharks.

Playing each other in the first round of playoffs. Sharks on the verge of a series sweep with a 3-0 lead and game 4 at home. Very much enjoying this.

The first week where they go to each other's houses I don't mind. Then they add another group that you have to get to know and I lose interest and then it seems to drag on forever.

The first week where they go to each other's houses I don't mind. Then they add another group that you have to get to know and I lose interest and then it seems to drag on forever.
They ripped that idea from the UK show 'Come Dine with Me' which is on tv(96 @ 3.30pm?!) here in the afternoons much more interesting and funnier show!

They ripped that idea from the UK show 'Come Dine with Me' which is on tv(96 @ 3.30pm?!) here in the afternoons much more interesting and funnier show!
The narrator is the star of that show. It's worth watching for him alone.

your favourite show is Home and Away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back