No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing how many people turn into aholes with a few beers. Maybe they are aholes underneath it all anyway.

A Carlton millenial was standing behind me last night. Cap on backwards. Baggy arse cut off jeans. No socks. You know the type. Totally off his chops. Sweating up. Couldn't shut up all night long. "Maaate. Can you just move along so more of my mates can fit in ? Thanks maaaate...you're ok for a Richmond supporter." "Hey maaaate...can my girlfriend just push in..." All this endless smart arse commentating on the game. Just wouldn't shut up. Bumping into everyone all night long. Screaming over nothing. He knew he was annoying the sh*t out of everyone. Sort of bloke who somewhere, in some situation in life, was guaranteed to get his face filled in.

They're everywhere at the football. Cant just watch a game, barrack loudly for their own team, few funny quips here and there and just leave it at that. No. They have to purposely annoy people. They have to go out of their way to upset people around them before they feel pleased about themselves.

In vino veritas mate

Can someone tell me how the mid year rookie draft works? Would we be able to pick up another player after round 10 to cover Rance?
We need to put a player on the long term injury list or have a player retire to open up a spot on the list.
Then we can participate.

Yes, we have 1 list spot available.

However, I'm not sure what the protocol is regarding draft order etc.

I dare say we have already been through our scouting reports to get a shortlist of ready made defenders to provide further depth.
Stack took our last list spot.

If no one has retired or been put on the long term injury list since we signed Stack then we need to do it by Round 10.
At this stage it will be Rance.

As per the NAB AFL Draft, the Mid-Season Rookie Draft will be selected in reverse ladder order set at the end of round 10.

What a s**t week to follow Richmond.

I know with 93,000 members we’re going to have our share of knobs but my god, it seems like they’re all coming out of the woodwork now. Can they please get back into the woodwork or you know, piss right off? Please, thank you!

What a s**t week to follow Richmond.

I know with 93,000 members we’re going to have our share of knobs but my god, it seems like they’re all coming out of the woodwork now. Can they please get back into the woodwork or you know, piss right off? Please, thank you!
Dickheads at every club, just glad that ours is perfectly happy to suspend memberships or ban people from attending. Gotta have a punishment for these twats.

Dickheads at every club, just glad that ours is perfectly happy to suspend memberships or ban people from attending. Gotta have a punishment for these twats.
I know, but it doesn’t make me feel better. :(

Maybe I’m just over all the hate in this world. Why can’t we all just respect each other?

I know, but it doesn’t make me feel better. :(

Maybe I’m just over all the hate in this world. Why can’t we all just respect each other?

I think I might go live on an island somewhere where the weather is warm 365 days a year and has a small population with no *******s on it :)

I think I might go live on an island somewhere where the weather is warm 365 days a year and has a small population with no *******s on it :)
Sounds like a great idea.

Hopefully you can still get the Richmond games from your island. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds nice but Unfortunately, in no time a property developer will come along, build you out, bog your island down. You'll be taxed and fined and tolled infinitum, it'll take you 1 hour each way to go 5klms to your underpaid job, you'll come to your heavily mortgaged house to find it burgaled by junkies. After a while you'll realise you have no choice but to move to the Papua New Guinea Highlands for genuine relief. Good antenna reception a bonus.

Alaska another one of the diminishing options. Cold though.

Just got back to Borroloola (N.T) after cyclone Trevor. Have covered over 2000 KM in about 4 days running :oops: away then coming back to the community. cheers gang !!

A few hundred got taken out by C-17 airforce transport I think, but lots of us drove out. very fortunate haven't heard of any major damage, just noticed a few trees down so far.....:rainbow:...........:footy:

Last edited:
Just got back to Borooloola (N.T) after cyclone Trevor. Have covered over 2000 KM in about 4 days running :oops: away then coming back to the community. cheers gang !!

A few hundred got taken out by C-17 airforce transport I think, but lots of us drove out. very fortunate haven't heard of any major damage, just noticed a few trees down so far.....:rainbow:...........:footy:
Glad your ok TJ. Take care of yourself.

OMG absolute day from hell today.

Going to go home and crawl into bed and hide from the world until it’s no longer 27 March 2019.

Hopefully the boys can get up tomorrow because I reckon tomorrow’s going to be similar and I’ll need cheering up by 7.20pm tomorrow night.

Going to go home and crawl into bed and hide from the world until it’s no longer 27 March 2019.

Hopefully the boys can get up tomorrow because I reckon tomorrow’s going to be similar and I’ll need cheering up by 7.20pm tomorrow night.

Everything ok ? This is a good thread to vent !

Your fault for hooking up with Nostradumbass , can't blame anyone but yourself

Everything ok ? This is a good thread to vent !
All the horrible things that have been happening the last couple of weeks have really got to me for some reason. My faith in humanity has really never been lower and because I’m so down at the moment it’s starting to affect my sleep and because I’m tired it’s starting to affect my work, which is definitely not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back