No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to workout what you're on about.

Who said covid is a scam?
Who said the climate doesn't change?
Any country person with a window can tell you climate change is a scam. Pity us City folk are too caught up in our 'science' to realise it.

And there's just as much evidence that covid is a hoax as well. And just look at the damage 5g has already done. Not to mention qanon, the murder of Epstein is proof of that. It's obvious the government and scientists cannot be trusted.

It will be a lemon
Halfway down the freeway it will demand you sign up to some subscription service you don't want or else drive off the road because you don't have apples patented "drive on the road" system.

Plus even if you survive, it will be unusable after a year following the first firmware 'update'.

Unfortunately we won't have a choice though cause the us patent Office will let apple patent something else they never actually invented (like the wheel or asphalt or something) and ban other car makers from using 'their' ideas.

Any country person with a window can tell you climate change is a scam. Pity us City folk are too caught up in our 'science' to realise it.

And there's just as much evidence that covid is a hoax as well. And just look at the damage 5g has already done. Not to mention qanon, the murder of Epstein is proof of that. It's obvious the government and scientists cannot be trusted.
In the 60's the United States was going to be a dustbowl roamed by under 1 mil nomadic cannibals due to climate change.
20 years ago Sydney's CBD was meant to be under water due to climate change.

I personally couldnt give a * as long as we keep winning flags.

Sad to see the rise and fall of former Rabbitohs rugby league star Sam Burgess.
Allegations of drug addiction and domestic violence.
Several hours late for an access visit to his kids and their school drop off on Monday.
He was stopped by traffic cops for a DUI test, had no licence, was driving an unregistered car, tested positive for coke.
Imagine picking up your children for an access visit, high on coke.
Real sad decline.
No *s given here.

so good that you cant use older android devices because an operating system update isnt supported. you cant update a phone from bloody 2017 to use newer apps

thats how good they are.

i still have an ipad from 2011 that recieves ios updates
in other words, youve never actually had an android phone to be able to make that judgement?

ive still got an S6, my partner an S5, both still working perfectly well (except for the batteries being worn out) and receiving all updates. same with my nexus 5 from 2013, only reason i dont use that one anymore is cause i put a massive crack across the screen.

you do realise that apples marketing is just that, marketing right? they make pretty phones, not good ones. they wouldn't be in my top handful of phone manufacturers.

in other words, youve never actually had an android phone to be able to make that judgement?

ive still got an S6, my partner an S5, both still working perfectly well (except for the batteries being worn out) and receiving all updates. same with my nexus 5 from 2013, only reason i dont use that one anymore is cause i put a massive crack across the screen.

you do realise that apples marketing is just that, marketing right? they make pretty phones, not good ones. they wouldn't be in my top handful of phone manufacturers.
can you still receive current os updates? cos an i phone from the same era can and has better battery life . plus its faster

u can still watch kayo on iphone well into the future. my bloody ipad from 2011 still supports afl video

find me a 10 year old device from android that can do that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Driver on coke driving kids around for a school drop off is serious mate.
Threats to kill the father in law on his property and wife bashing.
Cheating on your pregnant wife when she thinks she has a still born at eight months, and has to be hospitalised from the stress of it.
It's a cautionary tale we can all learn from.

Last edited:
can you still receive current os updates? cos an i phone from the same era can and has better battery life . plus its faster

u can still watch kayo on iphone well into the future. my bloody ipad from 2011 still supports afl video

find me a 10 year old device from android that can do that
so in other words, youve never tried anything that isnt apple.

i just told you phones from that era that still do all that. and you do realise apple and samsung use the same batteries, right? apple dont have their own proprietary battery.

In before someone says something about the V6 engines and that it’s not a V10 or V12. The Alpha Tauri sounds pretty damn good.

B9414D86-60EE-4304-A279-969CFFE72527.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back