No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutely great ole days
how are you doing
whats the latest with your health
all good i hope
I had a week in hospital they filled me with methotrexate , (bad s**t)then spent the rest of the week giving me the antidote, I was pissing every hour on the hour for three days , have a chemo and radiation treatment Tuesday, tired, but otherwise ok, at least the pain is gone

I had a week in hospital they filled me with methotrexate , (bad sh*t)then spent the rest of the week giving me the antidote, I was pissing every hour on the hour for three days , have a chemo and radiation treatment Tuesday, tired, but otherwise ok, at least the pain is gone

Go well big fella. We’re right behind you!!!

I had a week in hospital they filled me with methotrexate , (bad sh*t)then spent the rest of the week giving me the antidote, I was pissing every hour on the hour for three days , have a chemo and radiation treatment Tuesday, tired, but otherwise ok, at least the pain is gone
GLAD THE PAIN IS GONE MATE
good luck with it all ,,keep me posted
ill continue to prey for you
stay strong mate,, we are all right behind you

GLAD THE PAIN IS GONE MATE
good luck with it all ,,keep me posted
ill continue to prey for you
stay strong mate,, we are all right behind you
Thanks brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best wishes to you mate! Sounds like you're going through a lot right now but hopefully you feel better for it :)

Funny.
They said on the radio news that regional tourism, alpine businesses, will receive support.
Misheard and at first I thought they said Alzheimer's businesses.
giphy (5).gif

Keep putting up the fight mate. Stay positive, plenty of us campaigners here rooting for ya :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back