No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, murder rate skyrocketing, but lets bust this solitary speaker.

The comments on the NYPD page are hilarious

View attachment 958387

You realise theres different sections of the police and not every police officer solves murders,yeah?

Coming up to the anniversary of 9/11.
Most of my family lived over there at the time.
My brother said you could smell burning flesh in the air, for days after.
The entire island of Manhattan went into lockdown, no traffic in or out.
Then, of course, they had the heroic rescue workers at the site unaware they were inhaling toxic dust.
Already nearly 20yrs ago.Seems like yesterday.

New daily cases in Britain have quadrupled since August.
As a result, they shall reintroduce a major lockdown.
IMG_20200911_025044.jpg

We need even a stopgap vaccine, for health care workers and the elderly, at first.
People under 60, in the main, do not develop serious complications.
Spain was hit by the second wave, now has 10,000 daily cases.
Remember the news stories some weeks ago about the new lockdown in Barcelona.
Britain has 3,000 daily cases.

Last edited:
Coming up to the anniversary of 9/11.
Most of my family lived over there at the time.
My brother said you could smell burning flesh in the air, for days after.
The entire island of Manhattan went into lockdown, no traffic in or out.
Then, of course, they had the heroic rescue workers at the site unaware they were inhaling toxic dust.
From a US site.

'On this day.. 19 years ago, 246 people went to sleep in preparation for their morning flights, 2,606 people went to sleep in preparation for work in the morning, 343 firefighters went to sleep in preparation for their morning shift, 60 police officers went to sleep in preparation for morning patrol, 8 paramedics went to sleep in preparation for the morning shift.

None of them saw past 10:00am Sept 11, 2001.

In one single moment life may never be the same. As you live and enjoy the breaths you take today and tonight before you go to sleep in preparation for your life tomorrow, kiss the ones you love, snuggle a little tighter, and never take one second of your life for granted.'

119148164_3381893988564447_5781608960288716292_n.png

Two parents down near Geelong have been charged after forcing a vegan diet on their infant child, causing a devastating brain injury.
They were repeatedly warned by doctors to stop but they ignored the warnings and the baby was put onto life support and in intensive care for a month because of Kwashiorkor, a severe form of protein malnutrition rarely seen in first world countries.

The child now has cerebral palsy and can't walk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two parents down near Geelong have been charged after forcing a vegan diet on their infant child, causing a devastating brain injury.
They were repeatedly warned by doctors to stop but they ignored the warnings and the baby was put onto life support and in intensive care for a month because of Kwashiorkor, a severe form of protein malnutrition rarely seen in first world countries.

The child now has cerebral palsy and can't walk.

******* methead vegan greenies

How old were you when you realised all Magpies have a Seagull on its beak?

View attachment 959530

We have a pair of magpies who actually sit on our balcony been here about 4 years with us now , in summer put the sprinkler on for them and they have a bath etc obviously they have nest somewhere now. Lucky it didn’t actually peck me , but it flew into the side of my head lol

We have a pair of magpies who actually sit on our balcony been here about 4 years with us now , in summer put the sprinkler on for them and they have a bath etc obviously they have nest somewhere now. Lucky it didn’t actually peck me , but it flew into the side of my head lol
I've got a coup l feed. They love mince meat

Lol I actually fed them that the other day and i still got swooped
If you do get in the habbit of regularly feeding them mince, get some wombaroo suppliment mix from a vet or pet supply. Gives them (and babies) all the natural nutrition they need that mince alone wont give them.

New daily cases in Britain have quadrupled since August.
As a result, they shall reintroduce a major lockdown.
View attachment 958566

BorisClownc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back