No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we talking politics here? Take this sh*t to the politics thread.
It's Health "not politics" just like the suicide discussion that was moved from the politics thread to here.

So can you make up your mind what can and cannot be posted in the "politics" thread

I'm also assuming religion is permitted here in the Tan

meh, play on

It's Health "not politics" just like the suicide discussion that was moved from the politics thread to here.

So can you make up your mind what can and cannot be posted in the "politics" thread

I'm also assuming religion is permitted here in the Tan

As long as no one tries to convert me to anything, yes :p

I'm asking you, because you said in reply to her tweet "Just presenting another side to the lockdown argument"
If you have no argument or opinion why post the tweet?

Just reading Lupus Research Alliance

"Currently, there is no specific data on the virus causing COVID-19 in patients with lupus. Thus, the rate and the severity of the infection in lupus patients is not yet known.

The CDC recommends that people at high risk:

• Stay home and avoid crowds as much as possible to further reduce your risk of being exposed. Also avoid non-essential travel.
  • Have supplies on hand, including medications you normally take.
  • When going out in public, keep away from others who are sick, limit close contact and wash hands often.

I know a bloke that's had lupus since he was a kid, he was in and out of hospital for years, his face would puff up like a balloon.
It can attack your kidneys, lungs, brain etc.
His kidneys ended up shutting down and he nearly died, he had to have a kidney transplant and that ended up failing as well.
Now he's on dialysis 3 times a week for the rest of his life, people with lupus also have compromised immune systems.

It can be a pretty hideous thing to have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back