No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Green in st Kilda, must be 15 years ago at least.
how was he?
That would’ve been about the time l had a chance to play with him.
our front mans brother was in his band and l thought we would’ve got the gig.....
but it didn’t happen. He was such a tasty player. Early Santana really loved his playing and got a few of his licks.

What a massive bummer. That would have been an experience of a lifetime.
i thought we had it in the bag too as our front mans brother was in his band.
could you imagine trading licks with peter green? It would’ve been a dream.
have You seen the doc on his comeback?

Ben Lennon grew up in my neighborhood and now he’s punting for the college in the Florida town that I lived in for 2 years. Curiously though it’s a (historically) black college he’s punting for

My little boy watches this you tube channel of a bloke and his kids play video games etc , the bloke makes 4-5 million a year doing it 😂 wtf, crazy .
My boy for years told anyone who asked what job he wanted as an adult that he was gonna be a you tuber and millionaire one at that 🤣

how was he?
That would’ve been about the time l had a chance to play with him.
our front mans brother was in his band and l thought we would’ve got the gig.....
but it didn’t happen. He was such a tasty player. Early Santana really loved his playing and got a few of his licks.
It was great to see him but as you can imagine his playing was very subdued at that stage. They'd finish a song and he'd mumble something into the mic then laugh. I'm glad I got to see him though.

I believe their are 14 books!!
The first 8 or 9 are among the best I have ever read but Robert Jordan got a bit bogged down for a book or three, then he died before finishing the series! 😟
Brandon Sanderson finished it from Jordan’s notes and trimmed the fat a bit.
If they condense it and keep the best bits it will be f***ing EPIC!

Sure will, I presume they're looking to establish it early as the kind of blockbuster series GoT was and make a lot of seasons.

I'm staggered that none of Sanderson's books have been made into movies or TV series yet. I get that they would all require a big budget production, but they're huge successes waiting to happen if done right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad news Norm MacDonald of Saturday Night Live fame has passed away due to cancer. If you haven't seen him in action, checkout his 'Weekend Update' SNL segments on Youtube. He just slays OJ Simpson, Madonna, Michael Jackson, feminists, the church and just about any other dickhead he could think of.
RIP Norm.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back