Roast The things I hate about Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

No trolls permitted.

Just a bit of fun to take the focus off the current form line, and hopefully reignite a bit of feeling ahead of our clash against the Hawks.

One thing per post.

I'll start with the obvious:

- Campbell 'Bitch Slap' Brown. What a spineless hypocrite. Publicly labelling our captain a sniper, when history - and youtube - shows he's made a career out of lining up players off the ball. The gutless prick then had the audacity to say that Lloyd's "time was coming", despite having a half of football to square the ledger, and instead chose to beat his chest, SLAP one of our smallest players and mouth off to our players on the bench. If I came across this guy on the field I'd knock him on his arse and - somewhat ironically :p - tell him talk is cheap.

nbu493.jpg

Hawks1.jpg

I could fill up 300 posts of Bitch Slapper hate but i'll leave it as is;)

Why I hate Hawthorn.

The midget in the coaching box, did the biggest dog act ever on the field and has the audacity to tell a champion like Lloyd what he did was not in the spirit of the game. Well I say "**** You Clarko, and may you bleed again Saturday night, you pompus twat"

clarkson-420x0.jpg

I wish he wasn't being held back, but then, he probably wouldn't have the balls to say anything without his protection.

Bitch Slapper learnt the old "Hit player when not looking and run away" from this ****.

Is it just me or are a majority (note: majority, not all) of their supporters a bunch of... well, I can't really think of the more politically correct term, so I'll use 'nuffies'?

I occassionally work with special needs children in schools and it is rewarding, but a majority of the ones I work with support 'Hawforn'. Go figure.

Is it just me or are a majority (note: majority, not all) of their supporters a bunch of... well, I can't really think of the more politically correct term, so I'll use 'nuffies'?

I occassionally work with special needs children in schools and it is rewarding, but a majority of the ones I work with support 'Hawforn'. Go figure.

I think most of them feel tough behind the computer screen as all Hawks supporters I've met in real life a good blokes, but for some reason on here they are the biggest tossbags on the site. (bar a few of the good ones)

I think most of them feel tough behind the computer screen as all Hawks supporters I've met in real life a good blokes, but for some reason on here they are the biggest tossbags on the site. (bar a few of the good ones)

Perhaps. I find their undying love & passion for one Campbell Brown as pathetic and laughable to say the least.

He is just a very average player, always has been and always will be. When he hangs up the boots he will be solely remembered by most in the football community as the antagonist to onfield incidents with Essendon and making derogatory remarks in the media about our players, plus the infamous 'tough guy' slap on Monfries in Round 22 last year. Not to mention the equally pathetic images of Campbell running to the bench and abusing the EFC medical staff and players on the bench who had nothing to do with the Sewell incident and subsequent melee.

Clearly those behind the scenes at Hawthorn agreed about his lack of talent and onfield influence when they attempted to offload him off to Port Adelaide during the last trade period. Yet he still remains a 'hero' in the eyes of many delusional Hawforn supporters. Some are so easily pleased.

Stephen Quartermain:

Yes he has never been involved with the club other than as a supporter, but bugger me the guy should not commentate on Hawks games, especially against Essendon. He just can't control his bias nor his hatred for Essendon. Rnd 22 last year he was begging the umpires to give Hawks a free kick, for NOTHING!. Wet himself with joy when Bitch Slapper was slapping about but didn't mention his 1 kick for the entire second half.

He is worse than Walls in my eyes, absolute flog of a bloke too.

Quartermain's an interesting one.

I normally don't mind him, especially on Triple M, but I agree that when Hawthorn's playing, he shouldn't call the game. Worse than Eddie, who copped a lot of flack.

Not as bad as Walls in my opinion, but that's certainly no compliment.

The Atkinson running goal in Round 22 comes to mind. "He's run too far..." The ball goes through the goals; "Surely, umpire?!"

Yep, that's the one that came to my mind

"He's run his full measure UMPIRE!!!" as Atkinson kicks the ball on his 9th step.

I sympathised with my many Hawk mates after the buddy suspension last year and had to listen to a weeks worth of carry on, only to have the most bizzare over reaction to the lloyd bump the very next week.

Was a sad indightment on the one eyed nature of their moronic supporter group whilst Clarkson and Brown topped it all off with their embarrassing carry on.

Get stuffed Hawthorn.

He he, funny thread...

particularly the vitriol directed at Campbell Brown...he certainly lowered his colours that day, but geez...

So sadly true. I was once proud to be known as a Hawthorn supporter as almost all that I have met are genuinely good blokes with a lot of character.

On here is a completely different story...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at it this way GH, you rather them be tools on here than in public. It's like the exact opposite with Collingwood supporters, they are fine on BF but in real life........lock your car doors.

Clarkson...

Little pimple.

Has the audacity and hipocracy to carry on the way he did after the Lloyd bump after his incident in London.

Arguably the biggest dog act of the last 25 years. King hitting a bloke from behind and breaking their jaw. Lloyd attacks a contested situation where all should be expecting contact and he starts dribbling like a crying 6 year old.

Get some perspective you little dweeb. You were a gutless footballer and you are a gutless bloke. It's one thing to stand there barking 'i'm gonna get ya's' to Lloyd on the footy field when there's nothing he can do to you. Trying standing toe to toe with his

Not a fan.

Hatred is reserved for those that are worthy...

That's why I don't hate Essendon, but instead look down on them with contempt.

It's like the exact opposite with Collingwood supporters, they are fine on BF but in real life........lock your car doors.

Don't forget that the Pies supporters on BF are at least clever enough to work a computer. Would put them in the top percentile of the average Collingwood fan.

FWIW, I agree with the posts about Quarterbrain. What a knob.

i just hate it when they win games of footy...even if its against collingwood... :D..although if you asked me 3years ago i wouldn't have said that...

ive never really liked the chiefs haircuts either...

Hatred is reserved for those that are worthy...

That's why I don't hate Essendon, but instead look down on them with contempt.

Exhibit A.

Would have to be the biggest bunch of flogs getting around on big footy.
I dont like their conspiracy theories that the AFL and umpires are out to get them. I dont like their endless crying and double standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back