Mega Thread The TLC limbo club is full of arsehats

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon reep, you know Tuggers have a long history of eating their own.

But I'm also curious as to why Jades is so mad.

He's mad because he can't even have the better of people on the Bay, it would be like coming third in the trivia contest at Doveton RSL. He has complained to the mods here many times when I have owned him in arguments, he finds it hard to admit he's beaten. I'm happy to do so of course (at least I will if it ever happens).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't sure, but I like to stay within the rules without waiting for a mod to tell me I'm doing something wrong

Questioning moderation speed?

That's a paddlin.

I wasn't questioning moderation speed, I was saying I like to moderate myself in not posting anything that is against the rules instead of waiting for a mod to read it and tell me it's not on

Self-moderating without a moderators license?

That's a paddlin.

Self-moderating without a moderators license?

That's a paddlin.

Just adhering to the rules. I also think it's better to point out to someone in a post when you think they are breaking the rules as opposed to reporting it, most of the time it's an innocent breach and they can self correct without wasting a mod's time, and you can get it cleaned up without worrying about whether you're getting them banned and causing them to miss out on posting here

Just adhering to the rules. I also think it's better to point out to someone in a post when you think they are breaking the rules as opposed to reporting it, most of the time it's an innocent breach and they can self correct without wasting a mod's time, and you can get it cleaned up without worrying about whether you're getting them banned and causing them to miss out on posting here

Do you know how few reports we handle a day? Most moderating would be stuff we find on our own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back