WikiLeaks The U.N Working Group on Arbitrary Detention rules IN FAVOUR of Julian Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

For sure.
They hope he just dies.
Just hope Rudd is better than the
Big Bondi Cigar,himself,Joe Hockey,
Bondi Partners rolling in the defence/tech contracts.
"1941 Fund" ffs
View attachment 1577693
Hockey's wife is Deutsche Bank

Not sure if mid-2016 Hockey(or A Downer) told their FBI/State/CIA handler of the consulate amassador in Manhattan or DC about* the conversation they had with DJT's advisor George Papadopoulos re: Russian dialogue - see: RussiaGATE bs

this is weaponised by Mook/Podesta/HRC and ⁴th'estate WaPo/GreyLady and chief is one of the only folks who still buy that narrative even tho' it is going on 8 years I told him it was a confection 🤣

And if it was Bob Carr as ALP appointee to Manhattan/DC he would have done the same as Downer or Hockey , that's how establishment types roll

Hockey's wife is Deutsche Bank

Not sure if mid-2016 Hockey(or A Downer) told their FBI/State/CIA handler of the consulate amassador in Manhattan or DC about* the conversation they had with DJT's advisor George Papadopoulos re: Russian dialogue - see: RussiaGATE bs

this is weaponised by Mook/Podesta/HRC and ⁴th'estate WaPo/GreyLady and chief is one of the only folks who still buy that narrative even tho' it is going on 8 years I told him it was a confection 🤣

And if it was Bob Carr as ALP appointee to Manhattan/DC he would have done the same as Downer or Hockey , that's how establishment types roll
Was Downer,Hockey sat on it
Downer dirt

Last edited:
Was Downer,Hockey sat on it
Downer dirt
but they both knew this innuendo would be weaponised

Downer and Hockey are/were not ignorant former national ministers , it behoved them to vet any information as valid/invalid and was GP engaging in braggadocio like his employer or was DJT a MANCHURIAN candidate , but that's risible for all but Chief

but they both knew this innuendo would be weaponised

Downer and Hockey are/were not ignorant former national ministers , it behoved them to vet any information as valid/invalid and was GP engaging in braggadocio like his employer or was DJT a MANCHURIAN candidate , but that's risible for all but Chief
Surprised Albo rolled over so quickly for former
US Pilot Duggan.
Thought Australian citizenship would help him,
after he renounced his US one.

Perfect bargaining chip for Assange.

Did lol at Top Gun Tasmania
US pilot held in Australia charged with conspiracy to export defence services to China, court reveals

Surprised Albo rolled over so quickly for former
US Pilot Duggan.
Thought Australian citizenship would help him,
after he renounced his US one.

Perfect bargaining chip for Assange.

Did lol at Top Gun Tasmania
US pilot held in Australia charged with conspiracy to export defence services to China, court reveals

only if this is pre-arranged , the 5 I's are like a coiled fist , there is not separation , ask the faceless-man working for Packer , Mark Arbib , up there w JWH's Ros whiteboards Kelly as distinguished sports minister(s) the portfolio where intellect goes to die*

see , i am of suspicion this is all (if indeed it amounts to anything) ...
... is all (pre)orchestrated with fourth estate in america and the american consulate in canberra getting, presenting, their point-man in our foreign office with the non-deal deal , we need this guy , you take Assange , our alphabet agencies have to suck it up and we have fourth estate opinion pieces to rebut their internal rancour

Does Biden have political capital to spend , what ramifications of mid-terms are there when he seeks to press his agenda ,

so many points in the air , but I would be quick to say this is out of Albo's hands and even if the Biden admin were partial to him and prepared to extend him favour , the folks in Washington determine what soft category they provide him , if they need some Aus->Sino bulwark for us to penalise ourselves and Chinese relations , but Assange is not worth such expense

see: Rudd,Gillard,Abbott,Turnbull, Morrison, arguably all as individuals hold more responsibility than our current pm

only if this is pre-arranged , the 5 I's are like a coiled fist , there is not separation , ask the faceless-man working for Packer , Mark Arbib , up there w JWH's Ros whiteboards Kelly as distinguished sports minister(s) the portfolio where intellect goes to die*

see , i am of suspicion this is all (if indeed it amounts to anything) ...
... is all (pre)orchestrated with fourth estate in america and the american consulate in canberra getting, presenting, their point-man in our foreign office with the non-deal deal , we need this guy , you take Assange , our alphabet agencies have to suck it up and we have fourth estate opinion pieces to rebut their internal rancour

Does Biden have political capital to spend , what ramifications of mid-terms are there when he seeks to press his agenda ,

so many points in the air , but I would be quick to say this is out of Albo's hands and even if the Biden admin were partial to him and prepared to extend him favour , the folks in Washington determine what soft category they provide him , if they need some Aus->Sino bulwark for us to penalise ourselves and Chinese relations , but Assange is not worth such expense

see: Rudd,Gillard,Abbott,Turnbull, Morrison, arguably all as individuals hold more responsibility than our current pm
5ies and Aukus
Sounds like a sieve
Screenshot_20221231-000853_Chrome.jpg

5ies and Aukus
Sounds like a sieve
View attachment 1579849
we do what anglo-american establishment tell us what to do

why have fourth estate moved in assange's corner in the last weeks , i can't presume it is because they don't want blood on their hands if fate befell him , they all moving in unison hints at Deep operationmockingbird coordinated operation

see myself I cannot fathom them giving up Assange , I assumed he would spend the next three decades in supermax fed penitentiary in Maryland or Virginia

Last edited:
we do what anglo-american establishment tell us what to do

why have fourth estate moved in assange's corner in the last week's , i can't presume it is because they don't want blood on their hands if fate befell him , the all moving in unison hints at Deep operationmockingbird coordinated operation

see myself I cannot fathom them giving up Assange , I assumed he would spend the next three decades in supermax fed penitentiary in Maryland or Virginia
Looks like they'ĺl just let him out for a bit
Julian Assange to ask for prison release for friend Vivienne Westwood’s funeral

Johnny Rotten?

Who was punk safety pin she dressed ¿ 🙃

Americans don't give a sh¡t about him , why would they give him up ?

do they need to shift media narrative* in front of paper

*ceteris paribus ; always they need to control media narrative , so why more this moment ?

shift it because mishandling of \/@×cination rollout and make this the conflagration du jour

Vivienne Westwood.. a likely dude of the champion of all that is meaning to avenge or put to right those who are not

Um... biblical cord.. just saying.. hang on to something.. work me people.. I am designed to be a wall paper..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back