FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Did the priest have never wet on his white shirt?

And the Wolves' trap made no sense. Don't they want to capture people alive?
1 - Zombies in truck
2 - sprung when people try to open doors.
3 - funnel people between trucks towards cars, overwhelming numbers demands using cars as haven.
4 - wolves return, reset trap to lure zombies away from car with individuals still within.

1 - Zombies in truck
3 - funnel people between trucks towards cars, overwhelming numbers demands using cars as haven.
4 - wolves return, reset trap to lure zombies away from car with individuals still within.
Yeah, but they had to fight like buggery and climb under trucks etc to get to the car. Seems like a risky method to capture people.

Glenn is weak as piss.

Nah, he is pretty much the strongest of them. Gone through hell, can survive just fine, kept up a relationship and never changed or compromised his morals. Would have been a big hypocrite if he killed Nicholas and it wouldn't have suited his character at all.

1 - Zombies in truck

Then slit the people they've captured throats? Don't understand the reasoning..

Yeah, but they had to fight like buggery and climb under trucks etc to get to the car. Seems like a risky method to capture people.
We don't necessarily know if daryl and Aaron took the best route. But chances are, if they can't survive that the survivors wouldn't be any fun anyway

Jeez that zombie priesty killed lloked like Gary Busey lol.
Tense ep, was hooked on it, morgan bossed it was hanging for the morgan rick re-unite, was spewing when it ended.
Ricks speech was great too, definate cringe worthy wd moments but enjoyed the finale and leaves me hanging for next season, good job.

yes i noted he was nick nolte look a like. but i was actually thinking gary busey (how i got the 2 mixed up i dunno, i was thinking who was the guy who made a cameo on Entourage as a mad artist?)

garys-desk-05-1024.jpg

i hope busey is in the entourage movie.

you know what, it prob was busey in WD, he doesnt need makeup

Last edited:
How does rick rip off a zombie head and get blood all over his face and the fact his face was already covered in cuts and yet none of zombie blood gets in his mouth eyes or any of the cuts

Rick should be a zombie come episode 1 of seasons 5.

That's my only gripe ****ing zombie shows being unrealistic :p

How does rick rip off a zombie head and get blood all over his face and the fact his face was already covered in cuts and yet none of zombie blood gets in his mouth eyes or any of the cuts

That's my only gripe ******* zombie shows being unrealistic :p
Did the show ever actually establish that being exposed to walker blood actually made them turn?

They're all infected anyway...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the show ever actually establish that being exposed to walker blood actually made them turn?

They're all infected anyway...

Well if being bitten gives you the fever that ends up killing you then surely being exposed to the blood would also

That's my only gripe ******* zombie shows being unrealistic :p

maybe the cuts were sufficiently healed. you gotta be pretty unlucky to get "infected" that way. much like hiv

Well yeah, seeing as the purpose of bandaids is to heal wounds and prevent infections..

Besides the fact that half of them were butterfly strips you go rip a zombie head off and have all the blood pour onto your face and tell me how helpful a bandaid is ;)

maybe the cuts were sufficiently healed. you gotta be pretty unlucky to get "infected" that way. much like hiv

It was more mouth/eyes that would be the worry and z virus might be worse than HIV

like I said pisses me off when zombie shows aren't realistic :p

Well if being bitten gives you the fever that ends up killing you then surely being exposed to the blood would also

I don't think it does, just because of the amount of times people have been absolutely drenched in zombie goo. Its only bites that turn you (yeah agree that it doesn't make any sense but I think that's the internal logic the showrunners are adhering to)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back