Analysis THE "WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SPP" TEARS THREAD

SPP or DV, there can be only one Dustin Martin

• SPP - Has more campaigner than he knows what to do with

Votes: 71 32.9%
  • DV - Plays like Luke Shuey mixed with Michael Gardiner.

Votes: 77 35.6%
  • Jack Watts is the one true king.

Votes: 68 31.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dayyuumm can certainly see glimpses of DV's explosive speed off the mark in that vid. Also, looks strong through the hips so will certainly be able to break through tackles which is something not alot of our current mids can do. Hopefully, he will get some games at AFL level during second half of the season.

Shuey clone if I've ever seen one. We did say we wanted another Shuey so here we go. Hopefully he gets some games this year. Both of them at once will be hard to stop. Who knows, maybe Shenables can be the new Dangerwood
He's the one reason why i haven't lost my s**t over us passing on SPP

There's some pretty exciting qualities to Venables especially considering he's operating at about half rat power at the moment

DV seems to be very strong at the contest but also very classy with ball in hand. It's exactly what Shuey is. He is perfect for the modern game.

Shuey clone if I've ever seen one. We did say we wanted another Shuey so here we go. Hopefully he gets some games this year. Both of them at once will be hard to stop. Who knows, maybe Shenables can be the new Dangerwood
Does it evolve into Venuey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back