Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i love the VK, always wanted a blue meanie when i was a kid
We had a stock level red VK til 2004. Dad now regrets selling it. My favourite of the 80s Commodores but I think for most people it's considered the worst, wedged between the earlier 'chrome bumpers' models and the later VL, and those who do like the VK, that's mostly due to iconic blue meanie you just mentioned.

But, engine aside, I think they're great. I like the dash and console a lot. Very 80s. Would love to own one again one day. Get a HDT 304 or even the dreaded LS conversion. Just those 202s and 308s were probably past their used by date.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Why are soft drink bottles shaped like this in the UK?

640x640.jpg

Certain fundamental Human Rights you should never lose. It is not the governments place to control every part of our lives.

I don't think Millennials lack resilience at all. Or are selfish unlike certain predecessors.

But on this issue the Karens are right. We are not children. The world can be unpleasant and dangerous. It is up to each individual to live according to their values and do their best to live as best a life as possible. Not be put under curfew because some ******* Premier is on a power trip.

Educate yourself on the best way to avoid getting infected (for a 99.6% chance of survival) rather than having the government dictate everything you can and can't do.
Yeah I was mainly talking about compulsory masks, which I didn't see a problem with at the time and still don't.

I'm thoroughly over it all though, the curfew doesn't affect me but does seem unhelpful and over the top (the only people I suppose it affects are romantic partners who the government deem worthy of visits? I am a pathetic unloved single person, so therefore unworthy of human contact). I am not about to join any protests though, just hoping I can see some friends before I turn 30.

Sorry, iso life is clearly getting to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Archibald Prize
This is in the running
View attachment 964127
Selph-portrait
"With Daddy in the daisies,watching the field of planes"
If that wins all funding should be cut from the arts immediately.
It was drawn by a young Sudanese lady that was born without arms and legs and is pretty impressive in my opinion.

06225457.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back