Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myer Christmas windows being cancelled then announced as re-opening ?

HOW THE HELL ARE PEOPLE GOING TO SEE THEM WHEN WE WILL STILL BE IN LOCK DOWN THANKS TO DICTATOR DAN NOT LETTING A RESPIRATORY VIRUS RIP.

They're s**t anyway. Been the last few years with the kids and they arent even about christmas. Think last year was gumnut babies or something.

For all the flak cyclists cop, I've sure as sh*t seen a lot more bad drivers than bad cyclists.
A lot of the grief they get is the same us motorcyclists cop in that drivers getting upset purely cause we're beating them to the destination in traffic. I'd say the percentages are the same regardless of mode of transport.

A lot of the grief they get is the same us motorcyclists cop in that drivers getting upset purely cause we're beating them to the destination in traffic. I'd say the percentages are the same regardless of mode of transport.
Looking at the road toll here the problem seems to be country roads. So many people wrapping cars round trees.

Motorcyclists for the most part seem to acknowledge that the road rules do apply to them. Zig zagging through traffic is a pain in the arse though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quite liked Grandpas Dragula Racer
iu

Twitter. What's the point if you're not famous?

I'm looking at a profile now that has tweeted 17 times in the last 5 hours (most at or regarding Donald Trump). If someone put up that many Facebook statuses you'd call them mentally ill.

Twitter. What's the point if you're not famous?

I'm looking at a profile now that has tweeted 17 times in the last 5 hours (most at or regarding Donald Trump). If someone put up that many Facebook statuses you'd call them mentally ill.

I follow it for Baseball updates - find it the easiest way to be up to date with news/scores/game updates etc. I never post anything, just follow a few scribes. I did follow Trump for the laughs but even then he posts so many times it got annoying (and quickly lost the funny side of things)

Assange lost his right to be considered a journo when he took a side in the US election in 2016. F*** him off to the States, he rivals Trump for narcissism anyway the joint will suit him.

Sucked in by the MSM....Ignorance personified on so many levels.

Assange lost his right to be considered a journo when he took a side in the US election in 2016. F*** him off to the States, he rivals Trump for narcissism anyway the joint will suit him.

The lack of support from the Australian govt and his fellow journos is disgusting. He should of been bought back to Australia

FMD people s**t me. On the news people complaining how tough it is and that's fair enough. One couple, the mother is on maternity leave and the dad is not working but on jobkeeper. They are finding it tough, ok fair enough. Then they say they will have to put their tax refund money towards child care fees..............why the * are your kids in child care for? You are both at home and not working

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

FMD people sh*t me. On the news people complaining how tough it is and that's fair enough. One couple, the mother is on maternity leave and the dad is not working but on jobkeeper. They are finding it tough, ok fair enough. Then they say they will have to put their tax refund money towards child care fees..............why the fu** are your kids in child care for? You are both at home and not working

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
sounds like they are saving it for the inevitable time that they are working

no instant stimulus from them or lots of others

Ive always heard of high cholesterol and knew it was bad but didnt realise low cholesterol is a major factor in anxiety and depression.

I wouldve thought low cholesterol = healthy.

Its all a very fine balance.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's not one cholesterol to rule them all. Just like good and bad fats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back