Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a very long time.

Ours are going to take around 5-6 weeks.
Yeah, I figure anything more than a couple months was long. I get that for wedding photos they probably have to sit down, go through and edit each individually. There's lots there.

Still, in Shell's case it's 1 photograph. Surely that would be done within one sitting?

Yeah, I figure anything more than a couple months was long. I get that for wedding photos they probably have to sit down, go through and edit each individually. There's lots there.

Still, in Shell's case it's 1 photograph. Surely that would be done within one sitting?
they have to do all the touch ups
and they won't just do one photo as they want to upsell
and as a "freebie" it's not going to be top of the pile

The chances of getting a business class upgrade on a long haul flight by saying honeymoon have got to be next to zero.
so you're saying theres a chance..

on our flight to LA, we could have upgraded to business class for a couple hundred each. probably should have done that in hindsight

Theyd have others to do too. Eg. I tried to change this appointment to yesterday but could not as they were booked up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back