Things that please me - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be funny to hack your account and turn heel I reckon (ie right wing)
I used to have an alter ego called Angry of Tusmore that used to write, and occasionally for some unfathomable reason get published outraged right wing letters to newspapers.

Youve been trolling for years it seems.
First published piece was Anzac Day 1985 when they came to my school and asked what Anzac Day meant to high school students sixty years on, I compared Vietnam to Gallipolli as a pointless waste of life and was called an ungrateful and disrespectful kid in the letters page for a couple of days.

First published piece was Anzac Day 1985 when they came to my school and asked what Anzac Day meant to high school students sixty years on, I compared Vietnam to Gallipolli as a pointless waste of life and was called an ungrateful and disrespectful kid in the letters page for a couple of days.

Amazing, i'll bet the editor was ******* rapt to find such a letter, the 80s version of clickbait!

It wasn't a letter, they chose eight to publish and we made the front page of the Addy.
That could go on the dust jacket of your next book.

"Ungrateful... disrespectful kid..." The Advertiser Letters to the Editor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine are all like Hkf8d$ZX&%p{ with a unique one for every site. Zero chance of remembering any except the wifi password, so they are all in a plain text file with an innocuous name in a highly populated directory. Sites and usernames are all obfuscated so good luck using a search to find the file.

I know, lets pay an external site to manage them all for us, so we only need to remember one simple password!

Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back