Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently our house is worth $700,000. It isn't. And even to build now from scratch with inflation, it'd probably come in at about 500k. Not sure where they get their figures from.

****ed them off so their renewal can go and get ****ed.
I was pleasantly surprised the other day when I had a real estate agent come over and give me a valuation. I was hoping for $350k but they told me that I would easily get $450, possibly $500k for it. Thinking of selling and moving back to Melbourne now mum is gone.

I was pleasantly surprised the other day when I had a real estate agent come over and give me a valuation. I was hoping for $350k but they told me that I would easily get $450, possibly $500k for it. Thinking of selling and moving back to Melbourne now mum is gone.

Keep the Melbourne address away from the nephew or you might find yourself with a squatter again lol

I've had a rollercoaster of a year and probably haven't looked after myself the best. Decided to get all checked out. Dentist and a blood/pee test to go over things. Doctor just called and said I could do with a bit more B12 and cholesterol is just slightly high. Lose a couple of kilos and should be fine. Can't complain too much about that.

Getting an early train into the city, no one anywhere near me, no school kids etc
Thinking Idea GIF by ClvrCml

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man there is a joke about a court order here...

When my son started prep during COVID we did the first meet and greet with all the parents on Zoom. The principal noted at the start that it was a shame that we couldn't be meeting at the school. I immediately thought of a funny gag "well it's good for me because I'm not allowed within 200m of primary schools!"

I didn't say this at the time, I told my wife later about what I'd thought of, she suggested it was good I didn't say this, first impressions etc

When my son started prep during COVID we did the first meet and greet with all the parents on Zoom. The principal noted at the start that it was a shame that we couldn't be meeting at the school. I immediately thought of a funny gag "well it's good for me because I'm not allowed within 200m of primary schools!"

I didn't say this at the time, I told my wife later about what I'd thought of, she suggested it was good I didn't say this, first impressions etc
This is great haha

Ripper of a day to be in the CBD, the ladies don’t have to rug up!
at the beach the other morning, around 13 degrees, and an 18-22 year old in a string black bikini walking in front of to have a swim
good on her

My daughter organised a customised paint by numbers portrait of our family for my bday which I have now painted. it was awesome to do and came out really well I’m getting it framed.

It would be hard to find somewhere in Melbourne for $500k. You're probably looking at more country Vic areas. It depends on your tastes and requirements I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back