Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s a good attitude to take. Were you expecting it? Are you optimistic about finding another, better, job?

I was made redundant (unexpectedly) about 20 years ago and after a couple of false starts, found a job I really enjoyed.

Good luck!

I was expecting and hoping for it. After 13 years, 8 months, it was clear there was no investment being made on any level on me or the department, and there was as cold shoulder from the head of the department.
When the trigger was pulled, it was welcome, and I left on very good terms. You never burn your bridges.
The culture wasn't for me. I don't like cronyism.

You know when you're on the edge, and I was just waiting for that final push.

I am optimistic about finding a better job. I am not a, 'career person'. I have no time for 'climbing the ladder' etc etc.
I just like having a good job, with good conditions where I have the opportunity to grow

Ultimately, life is what you make of it. I have the opportunity to make something better. Up to me ;)

I always like to think I'd look at it this way if it happens to me.

Like a fresh start, new adventures.

7 weeks off sounds great too

Good Luck.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have an internal meeting this morning, long story short it's going to be a cluster*, people trying to cover their arse and competing priorities etc. I'll have no real involvement in all of this so I'm about to go and buy some popcorn and enjoy the show!
You seem to post this kind of thing a bit, especially when it comes to watching your idiot colleague fail
Add in the boozy lunches to get out of work even more

Do you actually work there haha?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back