Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i prefer much harder stuff than that

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, some of you might have seen me talk about how I was in a serious accident. Just want to talk about how great some people can be.

My wife went to a local cafe on our street and they gave her a $100 gift card. Another unknown neighbour had left banana bread, some toys for my boy and a note saying "I hope your Daddy gets well soon". Then next door neighbour brought over a salmon dinner. Just amazing and I'm grateful to them.

Why is it your favourite series? I think a story is required.
Three simple reasons. We'd been so s**t for most of my childhood that no one imagined we would dominate the series as we did, you could also see a really good side coming together, Tubby Boon, S. Waugh, Hughes, and it was a reward for AB because god knows he'd put up with a lot of s**t, people forget he lost his first seven series as captain. He deserved it.

Three simple reasons. We'd been so s**t for most of my childhood that no one imagined we would dominate the series as we did, you could also see a really good side coming together, Tubby Boon, S. Waugh, Hughes, and it was a reward for AB because god knows he'd put up with a lot of s**t, people forget he lost his first seven series as captain. He deserved it.

I wasn't even alive when all that happened. When I was a kid the Aussies were dominating year and year. Apparently the Windies were good way back in the day, was that about that time?

The first squads I can remember playing were around 1993. Slater and Warne were young fellas.

I wasn't even alive when all that happened. When I was a kid the Aussies were dominating year and year. Apparently the Windies were good way back in the day, was that about that time?

The first squads I can remember playing were around 1993. Slater and Warne were young fellas.
I was sixteen, that it was the first Ashes from England where I wasn't sent to bed at the end of the first session probably helps too.
Windies were great in the 80s, every summer they'd come over here, kill our batsman and shag our women. This is a great documentary about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back