Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably exclude this from an online dating profile if you ever make one.

The Night Stalker pulled a wife after been caught and the truth for the world to see. Male crims have no problems pulling, don't know if it works the other way round

I wonder what it would feel like to kill another person. I'm not talking just shoot with a gun, the full on serial killer type treatment.
I have wondered what it would be like to push someone in front of a moving car. Just to see if it's like that pizza ad
pizza-man-hit-by-car-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think about my dinner in detail while at the gym to motivate me. Tonight I have leftover enchiladas for tea and while at the gym i'll think of how long i'll warm it up for, the amount of sour cream, whether spring onions will be added or not, the hot sauce component etc
If you are posting this now wouldn't you be thinking about it? What happens if you already thought about it does it ruin your workout?

I think about my dinner in detail while at the gym to motivate me. Tonight I have leftover enchiladas for tea and while at the gym i'll think of how long i'll warm it up for, the amount of sour cream, whether spring onions will be added or not, the hot sauce component etc

lies. you subscribe to lite and easy

Mmm. Enchiladas.

**** that, far too expensive. I'd rather do exercise and eat good food than eat diet food.

Enough for leftovers on Friday lunch as well, epic.

how about drinking soft drink? what if you change between full and diet. And drink water in between (but not too much water)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back