Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A slide.

How good would having a slide be.
/a super happy fun one.
Family friend installed a urinal in their downstairs bathroom. A guy with two sons, they just figured it was easier.

xleuqlSqLsI9eWMs5dSe_1634549924378.jpg
How tf are you getting anything up or down those stairs?

Practicality of stairs (and other home stuff) is absolutely a thing as you get older.

I remember as a kid going to display homes with massive double doors and then sweeping grand staircases and thinking they were the height of wealth and prestige.

Now i see no way to secure your door, a shitload of cleaning, a right pain for moving furniture and the potential neck injury to my moron kids.

I live on the top floor of my apartment building (2 flights of stairs)- is actually way better than living in a house with stairs.

I use them way less + whenever I go out, I'm like "out, out" for the entire day or majority, cause I can be ******* bothered to go up and down the stairs lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be awesome. I've taught my young bloke the joys of a piss in the garden though, he loves it (though only at home and when the park dunnies are unavailable)
Lemon trees like this.

I keep my tube of voltaren next to my tube of toothpaste. Force myself to be switched on
Never, ever, ever take hand sanitizer in a tube that looks just like lube to a multi day music festival.
Never.

In terms of stairs that make you feel uncomfortable The Church of Our Saviour's external spire steps in Copenhagen was not a fun experience in the slightest.

1637183372139.png

1637183407836.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back