Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get out of the shower I like to just wrap a towel around and wait for about 5 minutes before drying myself.

Purchased a few 4K titles from JB Hifi today and fist pumped Rafa style upon leaving the story happy with my purchases

giphy.gif

I ordered something from a third party seller through Amazon on Thursday. Item arrived on Saturday, awesomeness.

Decided to order a similar item on ebay tonight. Order completed and...... it's being sent by the same seller that I got the first item from via Amazon.

Whooops now that seller is going to wonder why I've ordered similar items days apart.

When I get out of the shower I like to just wrap a towel around and wait for about 5 minutes before drying myself.
In Queensland in summer you're drying yourself twice anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still cold shower in winter.

Cold never bothered me anyway (frozengif.com)

Your nuts.

The only time I endured cold showers when that plant exploded and the state had no gas for weeks.
/there was no way in hell I was going to boil 54 kettles for the bath like my mum did.

Your nuts.

The only time I endured cold showers when that plant exploded and the state had no gas for weeks.
/there was no way in hell I was going to boil 54 kettles for the bath like my mum did.
Cold showers are definitely not good for your nuts

I remember that happening - really quick freezing showers and once or twice went to the local sporting ground and used their showers (my dad was president of the local cricket club at the time)

I had a "process" re. the cold showers. Would turn on the water, but stand outside of the actual water area for a bit. And just "splash" cold water onto myself, just ease into it- then stand under the water and quickly wash.

Lol next time I see her, Im going to ask mum if those baths she made up from the stove + the kettle were even still warm when she finally got in.

as in only cold water or what you determine 'cold' shower?

Went for a run yesterday in 30 degree heat and had a pretty cool shower afterwards, 5 mins later was still sweating

As much as I am a bath person first and foremost- there is not much better than a cool/cold shower on a hot day.

Baths just dont translate in that kind of weather, at all. Even cool baths.

I had a "process" re. the cold showers. Would turn on the water, but stand outside of the actual water area for a bit. And just "splash" cold water onto myself, just ease into it- then stand under the water and quickly wash.

Lol next time I see her, Im going to ask mum if those baths she made up from the stove + the kettle were even still warm when she finally got in.

i think we boiled water and had a bucket of warm water to wash ourselves with. Give yourself a quick spray of cold water, scrub with the warm water and rinse with the freezing water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back