Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually my misheard lyrics end up being better than the actual lyrics themselves.

A few songs have been ruined a little when I've find out the real lyrics.

People that eat steamed dimmies are truly odd creatures
Steamed dumplings > fried dumplings

I am prepared to die on this hill

Steamed or fried?

Steamed, I was going to fry them off but couldn't be ****ed, reckon that would be awesome too.

People that eat steamed dimmies are truly odd creatures

Officially triggered by this comment, like really. What I think is weird is my son will often get one steamed and one fried, pick a lane m8

Steamed, I was going to fry them off but couldn't be f’ed, reckon that would be awesome too.

Officially triggered by this comment, like really. What I think is weird is my son will often get one steamed and one fried, pick a lane m8
Your son is a man of culture, absolutely half and half is the way to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I think is weird is my son will often get one steamed and one fried, pick a lane m8
I think you should accept him for who is is and whichever dim sim he chooses to love

Steamed, I was going to fry them off but couldn't be f’ed, reckon that would be awesome too.

My kids putting tomato sauce on steamed dimmies crosses the line for me

Steam dimmies are great, I could eat 5 or 6 easily bit I probably wouldn't do 5 fried ones. A couple of fried dimmies as a snack are good. Air fryer dimmies aren't bad either

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Happy to have either

Out on the road its fried (as that what most lunch bars have) but at home its the Coles variety into the steamer and worcestershire sauce

I cant stand the 'home brand' dim sims. We get marathon

Not sure what brand the fish 'n' chips shops use but i could devour 100 of them - looking it up, maybe Chein Wah Dim Sims???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back