News Thread of #ECO

Remove this Banner Ad

Soooo

Injuries
party0051.gif

I'll admit, I've been straying from the #eco herd slightly of late, suffice to say after last night I've been reminded of the true purpose of all this -- that is, there is no purpose, we are awful, we will probably always be awful, and I don't give a flying red rats tossbag #eco

I'll admit, I've been straying from the #eco herd slightly of late, suffice to say after last night I've been reminded of the true purpose of all this -- that is, there is no purpose, we are awful, we will probably always be awful, and I don't give a flying red rats tossbag #eco
ZomboMeme07072016110625 07072016110625.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cuddle up to my dog and cry myself to sleep while picking at my skin.
My dog cleans up the skin balls in the morning and then I change the sheets.
Win win, he's a Saints pet member.

ive tried to get ECO but i can't let go of the hate and anger

You sound like me in 2016. _Wang_ will testify i was an angry man, but once i let go......Don’t fight it. Seriously, there’s no point being an angry campaigner. Enjoy the wins, meh on the losses.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

This sums it up for me. The anger towards the club is the only thing keeping me engaged. There’s no joy, just hate. It’s not healthy.
Hey peeps, this joint might need an extension to fit everyone in after last night. I'm now officially checked in until Richo gone.

Yep, I'm now a "Webie"
We be here when you be gone!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back