Autopsy Three wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Cost yourself a PP.
By not finishing last there shouldn't be any requirement for the AFL to give you any assistance now;)

And the reward you get for a systematic drug system is Pick 1, what a wonderful world the AFL lives in.

Kudos to the Brisbane supporter that managed to turn yet another Essendon supporter thread celebrating the fact their drug cheating wasn't punished enough, into a thread about not beating Brisbane.

But seriously Essendon, you STILL couldn't beat Brisbane?
Are you upset that you only won one more game than essendon?

But u did have 3 key players out for the year.. totally understandable and to be expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, pumpkin ****.

Holy s**t I watched Not Another Teen Movie the other night just for something to do and you probably didnt get that from the movie but its said in it and its funny and it has Chris Evans in probably his best role.

Holy s**t I watched Not Another Teen Movie the other night just for something to do and you probably didnt get that from the movie but its said in it and its funny and it has Chris Evans in probably his best role.
Nah i got it from the movie lol havnt seen it in years but its a cinematic classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back