Rumour Tiger Trade Rumours 2015 [No Discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Okay I'm sick of trawling through 500 posts for one or two rumours.

So I ask the mods to please delete anything in this thread that is not a rumour, if you want to discuss the rumour in this thread and take it to the trade thread. Yes this is a complete rip of the blumours thread on the carlton board but its a good idea.

The rumours can be anything to do with the tigers from drafts, to trades, to signings, to new sponsors ect...

Rumor Bennell came to RFC to drive his offer up from Freo. He was always going there.As soon as the club picked this up. They refused to "play the game". Nice move fellas! :thumbsu:

Rumor Bennell came to RFC to drive his offer up from Freo. He was always going there.As soon as the club picked this up. They refused to "play the game". Nice move fellas! :thumbsu:

Rumor - harley Bennell was supposed to stay at a players house on Saturday night. By 9am Sunday morning he arrived at said players house, still pinging off his head, said player reported that to the club and club requested a "medical" wink wink, manager was told, he refused ( to protect his cattle) and we pulled out.:thumbsu:

EDIT - Also it was not just a management decision, Leadership group voted to dodge the bullet too. IMO it was a smart move and remember i was pro Bennell :)

Last edited:
Rumour - On treloar. Club very late in the negotiations was told that we had done enough to get Adam from Matthews the CEO of GWS also from Treloars management. KB breaks the news that we are set and AT is ours. Grubby who funny enough in a few months will be a pie employee, did a shifty with AT manager and the pies to switch AT mind. AT Chooses the pies

Gale rings Matthews with WTF changed ? Matthews investigates, AFL steps in and covers it up. Gale left with dick out of pants.

Dusty was put in charge of looking after bennell and he lost him, bennell was a loose cannon from the looks of it, even dusty could not handle him

Confirmed. Dusty who i wont be surprised if he gets into our leadership group sooner rather then later as he has grown up, was given the responsibility to asses and accompany harley. harley just took off and did not return to Dustys place till 9 am Sunday. Dusty informed the club about it......also bennell's condition..club dodged bullet.

Damien Barrett jimmys now rustled.

Rumor - Carlton were waiting for the Townsend deal to happen and is happy to takes pick 31 and 120 for Yarran
Rumor - Should Saints and Bombers fail to agree on Carlisle deal, Tigers will also make a play. Not just Hawks. Was out on Saturday night and overheard McConville talking to some guy who was claiming to support the Tigers and McConville was telling him the Tigers are having a crack.

Last edited:
Sunday night the game changed. A certain club who called a player untouchable, have now soften that approach. We are trying desperately to improve the value of 12 if we are forced to trade it for Yarran. So Yarran and this untouchable player for a first rounder and a second next year is what I have heard..is it true, who knows but I have heard it a bit now, so thought ill share.

This untouchable player is a forward and plays for the blues, he is a young kid and his last name is Menzel ( I am trying to milk the suspense, so allow me lol). talk is crows interested as well as hawks, so are we. Are blues that nuts, lets find out .

Again just a rumor, i don't think it will happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks offering to "help" Richmond by offering their picks 15 and 18 in exchange for our 12 and 19. Would give us pick 18 to trade for Yarran (1st round pick), but move our first live pick in the draft down 3 places.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back