Opinion Tigers recruit Nick Vlastuin expects to feel right at home with the Punt Rd stars and stripes

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? I don't see it or think that is a good move.
Because??? I think with Cotchin basically squashing the captain in 17 they will bring it back to be used. Will become a sought after number like 4,30,29,12,8 and so on. No point keeping it in mothballs so if he's good enough then let him have it.

Because??? I think with Cotchin basically squashing the captain in 17 they will bring it back to be used. Will become a sought after number like 4,30,29,12,8 and so on. No point keeping it in mothballs so if he's good enough then let him have it.

Because we don't know if he is good enough. We have a policy to have kids prove they are worthy of high numbers and no number means more to us than the number 17. I am confident he will be a good player but to just hand him the number 17 is a fair bit premature. It was also said he was told he was given the number 31.

Because we don't know if he is good enough. We have a policy to have kids prove they are worthy of high numbers and no number means more to us than the number 17. I am confident he will be a good player but to just hand him the number 17 is a fair bit premature. It was also said he was told he was given the number 31.
What about the weight of expectation and relentless pressure of trying to live up to the godlike legacy of Chris Hyde?

Sorry bob I ment after his first season if he has a good one and warrants it. Let him wear 31 or whatever next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back