Tix to the Arden St game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Very limited left, a work colleague just got two.

I have to say though I'm disappointed they weren't sold out yesterday. It's not every day you get to see North at Arden St and as a first timer I thought there'd be way more buzz.
We're all over it, but alot of people just aren't switched on to footy just yet. I had to remind a mate of mine to get his ticket.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hey,
I had an issue where I changed address and didn't have my barcode. By the time I got it and just went online to purchase tickets - they're now all sold out!!!! Does anyone have a ticket they can offer to a paid up Bigfooty and Nth member? Happy to pay whatever it's worth plus buy said generous BF bretheren a beer or alike. A baked potato even!
Thanks.

Does anyone have a ticket they can offer to a paid up Bigfooty and Nth member? Happy to pay whatever it's worth plus buy said generous BF bretheren a beer or alike. A baked potato even!
Thanks.

You can have mine. I had to buy True North's barcode for $5,000, so I'll PM you my bank account details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets to the Arden St game (GA005) which I can't use now as it clashes with the $5000 draw at my local cricket club. I will sell them at face value which is $25 ($5 bought with my membership & $20GA ticket). Just send me a message if you want them.

I suppose this being on foxtel precludes any stream of the match. I will not give foxtel another dollar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back