TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, what's the deal with the Impact Plus app. Information seems outdated on WIKI and I downloaded the app to have a look around a bit. Is every event on there since 2002? Seems like it may be cause of the year select on the side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, what's the deal with the Impact Plus app. Information seems outdated on WIKI and I downloaded the app to have a look around a bit. Is every event on there since 2002? Seems like it may be cause of the year select on the side?

maybe check the website? https://impactplus.tv/

I thought Rebellion part 1 was the perfect example of a good wrestling TV show. They cut s**t like the impact moment of the week and some of the dumb comedy and focused on wrestling, promos and vignettes to move feuds forward. Looking forward to part 2.

I thought Rebellion part 1 was the perfect example of a good wrestling TV show. They cut s**t like the impact moment of the week and some of the dumb comedy and focused on wrestling, promos and vignettes to move feuds forward. Looking forward to part 2.
So what's going on with OVE? Has Sami left the group, or did he just want to fight Shamrock by himself?

Crazzy Steve is back! :thumbsu:

Mate you was so happy to see that. I thought he was building to a genuinely good run with Impact before he left. From my understanding he left as WWE were interested but something must have happened as he never signed with them. It'll be interesting to see how the current creative book him as he really flourished under Corgan and co.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back